Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40505556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Picked up mine as well today. Not long to go now for the ending.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I picked up the next two volumes today at the post office. (they had a new Australian shipping forwarder noted on the shipping label... some company in Victoria, as the previous one was in NSW, which is where the contact number is located)

Issue 90 (vol 93)
    Issue 91 (vol 86)

That's now volume 1 through to 86, and the IDW Gen1 universe ends in volume 88.

On thursday at the post office was issue 92 (volume 96) and issue 93 (volume 87).
    So close now... just 7 left. (and I've now started hunting down the IDW comics that aren't in this Hachette series... which was a lot more than I was expecting... we have a LOT of Transformers comics out there now)

So please can at least one person confirm if they have now IN HAND Vol#1-80 by this point?

the highest I have is #80 and I'm missing about 10+ volumes. Just wanted someone to confirm (anyone) that they have received those previously (1-80) then I will contact the company to ask what's going on.
    The doubles are replacements for damaged ones in my photo, and some were mistakes (Four copies of volume#6!!!!) . Even WITH the doubles im still short.

Thanks guys

I'm missing about 4-5 volumes from the first 80.

It's a shame that some people here are still missing volumes (I think you might need to start harassing them on a regular basis before they get to the end of the series and move on), as I just picked up another two from the post office today... just five left to go.
    That's now a complete run up to #93.
    (number 88 was quite large, with six issues from the end of the first IDW Transformers series)

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post

So please can at least one person confirm if they have now IN HAND Vol#1-80 by this point?

the highest I have is #80 and I'm missing about 10+ volumes. Just wanted someone to confirm (anyone) that they have received those previously (1-80) then I will contact the company to ask what's going on.
    The doubles are replacements for damaged ones in my photo, and some were mistakes (Four copies of volume#6!!!!) . Even WITH the doubles im still short.

Thanks guys
    Ummm... aren't the photos posted up here from the last six months confirmation enough? A number of us have been posting up here their newest arrivals, which is well past number 80 (in the posts and photos over the last couple of pages).

A simple YES or NO would suffice. I have not looked at this thread in months and its simpler to just ask then wade through 60 pages hoping it might randomly have what I'm looking for.

Honestly that kind of answer is deliberately UNHELPFUL. I'd rather have got no answer.

As the company that sends that out (out of ORDER) volumes has not completed MY VOLUMES, just seeing a photo doesnt tell me if that person had to chase up the company for missing volumes.
    The company/(well three companies) have made a right hash of it sending out no less than 10 damaged volumes to me, and not completing the sequential volumes with gaps basically through the entire run present here in my home.

So the help of people who have experienced the same is useful. I mean that's kind of why I go to a Transformers forum in the first place, for like minded individuals who like to help each other out. Some call it "community" but it's more accurately a collective (except for the folks who do meet up offline etc).

I guess I'll go ask the same question on the much older TFW2005 page, seeing as folks are VERY helpful there.

I don't think I'll be posting here again Griffin, as it seems you deliberately don't answer questions from me specifically across several forums, when you could have posted nothing at all and just let someone else answer (which they did, thank you).

If I've misread things, then I apologize, but you are not the first person to be obtuse on even unfriendly on these boards towards me. And I removed myself from multiple threads and have only actively following 3 subbed threads as I find the climate on these boards to be quite hostile, insular and unwelcoming. From people I don't even know, that had no reason to even communicate with me in the first place.

From my subscription they have missed sending me 7 issues, three of these did eventually come (but late). I am still missing 4 issues/volumes as noted in my list below. I have been in contact but not received any confirmation of when those four issues would be coming.

When you say the company has sent you voulmes out of order, do you mean by the issue numbers or by the Volume numbers on the book? The volumes are intentionally not in order, but the issues should be.

Since they got past the 80th issue (which completed volumes 1-80) I have been receiving the issues/volumes each month for the remaining 20 with no missing issues - just a delay on the last month because my credit card expired.

#56 Vol 41 Drift [received]
    #57 Vol 74 Transformers vs G.I. Joe, Part 2 [received]
    #58 Vol 47 International Incident [backorder received]
    #59 Vol 05 The Smelting Pool [received]
    #60 Vol 54 A Better Tomorrow [backorder received]
    #61 Vol 48 Revenge of the Decepticons [received]
    #62 Vol 15 Time Wars [backorder received]
    #63 Vol 58 Shockpoint [received]
    #64 Vol 80 Requiem of the Wreckers [received]
    #65 Vol 63 Elegant Chaos [received]
    #66 Vol 09 Toy Soliders [received]
    #67 Vol 78 New Cybertron [received]
    #68 Vol 67 Conquerors [received]
    #69 Vol 38 Devastation [received]
    #70 Vol 57 Remain in Light [received]
    #71 Vol 77 Disolution [backorder]
    #72 Vol 69 Sins of the Wreckers [received]
    #73 Vol 56 City on Fire [backorder]
    #74 Vol 34 Autocracy [received]
    #75 Vol 70 Punishment [backorder]
    #76 Vol 27 Worlds Collide, Part 1 [received]
    #77 Vol 68 Empire of Stone [backorder]
    #78 Vol 51 Chaos Theory [received]
    #79 Vol 66 Speak, Memory [received]
    #80 Vol 61 World, Shut Your Mouth[received]

I had not received any packages in the past three months because of a problem with the credit card but rang the number after 3pm WST and got through pretty quickly and did my credit card again and worked so hopefully in two weeks, Ill have them all up do date.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.