Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2535404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Simon Furman has tweeted tonight:

So we should now get everything through to the end of the IDW universe.
    Plus maybe more?

20 volumes is more than enough for the Unicron mini and the last 13 issues each of Lost Light and Optimus Prime (that's five volumes of content - maybe seven)

Plus maybe more?

20 volumes is more than enough for the Unicron mini and the last 13 issues each of Lost Light and Optimus Prime (that's five volumes of content - maybe seven)
    And maybe G2 as well.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Plus maybe more?

I imagine that they would be including the Revolution/Revolutionaries comics, as they completely skipped them in the volumes so far released (already up to volume 68 in the UK, which would have had them ending in the first week of January next year before this extension).
    Unfortunately, it will mean that chapter of the IDW-verse will be out of order... but I hope it does get included, along with as much of the other brands in Revolutions as possible (that relates to the Transformers story or later issues).
    They also missed the original TFs/GIJoe comic, and the three Devil's Due TFs/GIJoe volumes, so maybe they obtained access to those as well.
    With the Gen2 comics (along with the 5 GIJoe issues leading into it), all of that might all add up to 20 volumes... but it will be an appendix of assorted eras (not that you could fit everything ever printed into one universe).

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Simon Furman has tweeted tonight:

So we should now get everything through to the end of the IDW universe.
    Great news!
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They also missed the original TFs/GIJoe comic, and the three Devil's Due TFs/GIJoe volumes, so maybe they obtained access to those as well.
    With the Gen2 comics (along with the 5 GIJoe issues leading into it)
    That's what I want!

Also, I don't think they have the original Marvel universe books?

Picked up today from the post office, issues 46 and 47 (volumes 24 and 28)...

A little over halfway (of the original 80 issues), we are only missing 9 volumes in the first 40, with a run of 9 volumes from 16 to 24, which covers US#56 to the end of the IDW Gen2 comic.

Bwah haha! Trouser-shattering - that’s a great phrase!

In the mail yesterday were issues 48 & 49...

Think anyone will sell the set once completed?

After taking so long to collect? Probs not lol

Is there any news on the content that will comprise the extra 20 volumes? The link redirects to an Australian version of hachette so it doesn't have any extra details. Having collected all the US/UK material, the only reason I'd want to extend it would be to collect Dreamwave, or more obscure TF comics like TF:Universe and the TFCC material.

I don't think I want to buy an extra 20 volumes BEFORE my original US UK collection can be completed
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!