Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36465152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

I am collecting the first twenty volumes (being G1 and the Marvel Uk and US stuff collected together).
    I only need 1,2,3 and 11. I am having trouble finding them.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Picked up issue 80 (vol 61) and 81 (vol 84).
    I picked up mine from the post office today too.

I thought you were the one who was a pair ahead?
    If you were, I wonder why they held you back to match you up with the main batch of us... and then not try to catch Paul up as well (which could prevent all the missing issues).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I picked up mine from the post office today too.

I thought you were the one who was a pair ahead?
    If you were, I wonder why they held you back to match you up with the main batch of us... and then not try to catch Paul up as well (which could prevent all the missing issues).
    I was for awhile then they short changed about four volumes which meant I was dragged back to everyone else but noticed lately that I don't get mine till a week after you get yours but it seems now that I am slightly ahead again.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I am so close to ending this god damn pain of a subscription.
    I am still waiting on some backorders and just got charged 2 payments today, which is strange, since I also got charged a week ago.
    Did anyone else get 3 charges this month?
    I have had 2 payments removed today, and one last week, this is rediculous. I have contacted Customer support and they don't have record of the double charge.
    So they are "looking in" to it for me.
    They say the one at the start was for the last issues, but that invoice is dated the 5/11/2020..

At my wits end with this company now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vairn View Post
    I am so close to ending this god damn pain of a subscription.
    I am still waiting on some backorders and just got charged 2 payments today, which is strange, since I also got charged a week ago.
    Did anyone else get 3 charges this month?
    I have had 2 payments removed today, and one last week, this is rediculous. I have contacted Customer support and they don't have record of the double charge.
    So they are "looking in" to it for me.
    They say the one at the start was for the last issues, but that invoice is dated the 5/11/2020..

At my wits end with this company now.
    I have two charges on the same day as well plus I think one from last week so Im in the same boat. Guess Im lucky on the backorders though as I have all of them now.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I got the two charges on the 15th too.
    The one on the 4th might be for the last delivery... I've just got to try to remember how to tell which payment is for which shipment.

I'll try to call them up, to see if they can give an answer or refund... if they answer the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I got the two charges on the 15th too.
    The one on the 4th might be for the last delivery... I've just got to try to remember how to tell which payment is for which shipment.

I'll try to call them up, to see if they can give an answer or refund... if they answer the phone.
    I actually got someone answering the phone (thanks to the number in the first post of this topic NOT the phone number they have on each of the printed invoices with each shipment).

The charge on 3rd-4th December is for Issues 80 & 81, which they said was charged late.

And one of the charges on the 15th December is for Issue 82 & 83, which they said must be early, or they are in the mail as we speak.

I have been asked to email a screen-shot of my bank statement, for them to investigate the second charge on the 15th, as they said that it isn't showing up in their system.

If I get a reply from the email, I'll let you guys know.

Hmm. A charge in the 3rd and two on the 14th for me... nothing received since mid November....

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Hmm. A charge in the 3rd and two on the 14th for me... nothing received since mid November....
    The mid November shipment should be the charge on DEC 3rd (according to what I was told on the phone, based on the invoice number I gave them for my delivery), while ONE of the charges on the 14th should be for the next shipment.

What we need to know from Hachette is if the double charge is for two shipments, or if one was an error.

23rd November was the last time I received books now the only time I was charged was 7th November so that would be that.

Now I have been charged on the 5th of December so going with that, I should have a new set of books around the start of next week (21st).

Now on the 16th, been charged twice and the reference number is one after the other (....475 and ....476).

All I can say is intradasting

Valkyrie's SDF: