Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: One serious WoW player!

it's probably one of those free mmo's that's floating around the net.

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO orion

DONT DO IT
    ITS MORE ADDICTIVE THAN TF's AND LEGO
    Lol it's not that addictive, speaking of WoW I'm going to go pick up my copy of the new expansion ^^

24 hours later and I'm still downloading, haven't even created a character yet. Should I even ask what level your character is at Hotaru.

I had to wait to be able to start as there was a line to get on the realm Kup mentioned and when i finally did I was told the create character was disabled because it was peak time. I'm off to the gym to work out my frustrations.

I hate when that happens, D'ath Remar isn't as bad I hear, that's the server I'm on.
    if you're curious Orion I have a lvl 51 Night elf Rogue ^^

I played City of Villians on and off for about 2 years and absolutely loved playing but just dont have the time for it anymore oh and i played a trial of WoW all i can say is City of Villians is waaaaay better, cause all you do is walk in WoW. I have heard that WAR is meant to be pretty good.

well you'll be walking until you get your mount, there's also portals, boats and flying mounts to help, you don't always have to walk.
    I've never played City of Villians before, should give it a go

just wanted to give everyone some reading:

i work at EB games, and was working at the midnight launch, at the store that had the most orders in the state (werribee, 524 orders), and possibly the country...

so anyway, we opened at 10 to allow ppl to prepay their game, and get a ticket for the line later. just before midnight we held a raffle, and some ppl scored some tees, with one dude winning one of the giant promo posters - i was the megaphone for the evening

anywho our mob was well behaved - we handed out 212 tickets before midight (but close to 300 ppl there), and sold abt 300 games last night too, and we served everyone within 45 minutes after launch.

but yes a very hectic 2 days at work for myself, having worked from thursday 10am-6pm, then 10pm-2am, then followed it up today 8am-6pm - im a bit tired as i write this :/

btw, wow sucks

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

its not like he died, amateur.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I had to wait to be able to start as there was a line to get on the realm Kup mentioned and when i finally did I was told the create character was disabled because it was peak time. I'm off to the gym to work out my frustrations.
    wow, that's surprising. Seems like it has become a lot more crowded than it was 2 years ago.