Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunsurge's LEGO UCS sale

Default Sunsurge's LEGO UCS sale

Hi again,
    Hope you found your way safely from the Member Transformer's Sales thread

x1 LEGO UCS Tie Fighter (75095) with box, instructions and spare pieces. Has been built & displayed. $150 on hold JazzComp

x1 LEGO UCS Red Five X-wing (10240) with box, instructions and spare pieces. Has been built & displayed. $150 sold Bumble2000

LEGO UCS Snowspeeder (75144) with box, instructions and spare pieces. Has been built & displayed. $150 on hold JazzComp
    Last edited by Sunsurge; 23rd October 2017 at 06:27 PM.

Interested in the X Wing, would Parabanks Shopping Centre be an alright place to meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Interested in the X Wing, would Parabanks Shopping Centre be an alright place to meet?
    Yes, sure. When did you have in mind?

I have an appointment tomorrow, should be able to leave (from around Ingle Farm) at 4:30 and head for Parabanks then. Should be at the shopping centre by 5pm if that's alright with you. Can wait longer just let me know.

Pretty sure there is a Big W there, unless you have somewhere else in mind can meet outside that shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    I have an appointment tomorrow, should be able to leave (from around Ingle Farm) at 4:30 and head for Parabanks then. Should be at the shopping centre by 5pm if that's alright with you. Can wait longer just let me know.

Pretty sure there is a Big W there, unless you have somewhere else in mind can meet outside that shop.

Yes there is indeed a Big W at Parabanks. 5pm should work fine.

NIL for the X-wing. I remember asking for this awhile back.
    I'll take the Tie Fighter & Snowspeeder as well.
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 23rd October 2017 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    NIL for the X-wing. I remember asking for this awhile back.
    I'll take the Tie Fighter & Snowspeeder as well.
    Ok you're on hold for TIE Fighter, Snow Speeder(and MPM-3). Would you like the kits partially disassembled or totally dissassmbled? Please PM your e-mail address and I can send a Paypal payment request.

Partially disassembled is fine. Is the sale with bumble2000 final? Otherwise, willing to wait. Let me check my stuff at home. Post quote for 2768?

Let me check regarding tie fighter. I may pass on that as I think already have it.

Partially disassembled is fine. Is the sale with bumble2000 final? Otherwise, willing to wait. Let me check my stuff at home. Post quote for 2768?

Let me check regarding tie fighter. I may pass on that as I think already have it.
    Yes, X-wing has been sold. Standing by.

Ok so shipping via Pack n Send Couriers for Bumblebee & Snowspeeder together is $26.36.