Thread: SPOILER THREAD - The Last Jedi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    (not really sure why it has to be framed as 'giving Rian Johnson the finger'?)
    I was paraphrasing the guy doing it. In an interview he did - I think it was with Geeks and Gamers, that was the exact turn of phrase he used.

Recently watched TLJ for a second time. Definitely not aging like a fine wine and is aging worse than TFA. But the lightspeed kamikaze attack on Snoke's ship remains priceless and the best scene in the film.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Recently watched TLJ for a second time. Definitely not aging like a fine wine and is aging worse than TFA.
    So you mean it's aging like milk?

I saw it once at the cinema at midnight then a 2nd time on blu-ray. I definitely appreciated it more the 2nd time, after the hubbub and things settled down and seeing some articles. I will watch it again for sure though as well.
    I have no gripes with Luke's portrayal or anything like that. I think some of the execution of ideas just may not have been that great.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    So you mean it's aging like milk?
    As I said under the Solo thread; it's aging like a limburger but milk will do.