View Poll Results: Who would win? - Sixshot (G1) or Predaking (Prime)

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixshot wins

4 66.67%
  • Predaking wins

2 33.33%
  • Double KO (Draw)

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would win in a fight? : Sixshot (G1) Vs. Predaking (Prime)

FatalityPitt Guest

Default Who would win in a fight? : Sixshot (G1) Vs. Predaking (Prime)

Thought I'd try something fun on this quiet Sunday..

I been watching a lot of ScrewAttack on Youtube lately (for those unfamiliar, have a look). Their main gig is making animations where they take 2 fairly matched characters from completely different franchises, who are unlikely to meet, and have them fight each other. Before they show the fight, they have a discussion about the characters and their skills/weapons.

Since Transformers has a tonne of continuities within itself (G1/Beast Wars, Animated, live action movie, WFC, etc), with characters who are probably evenly matched but unlikely to meet; let's take two characters and see who'd likely win (based on our unofficial, albeit encyclopedic knowledge of Transformers ).

A few rules first;
    - We vote on the outcome of the fight between the characters named in the title.
    - Neither character can call for help (i.e. none of their friends can jump in).
    - It's a first time encounter between the two characters. So neither one has had the chance to analyse the other's tactics or weaknesses.

Today the two characters are G1 Sixshot and Predaking from TFP: Beast Hunters.

Below's a short blurb about them:

Sixshot (G1)

The notorious ninja assassin of the Decepticons. Feared by both Autobot and Decepticon alike. He's a literal one-robot-army with 6 distinct alt-modes (car, tank, jet, gun, wolf, plus another secret mode that none of his victims have survived to talk about) and the power of self-duplication. Despite his murderous nature, he's not without a sense of honour, and he never speaks ill of those he's killed.

More info..

Predaking (Prime)

A nigh-invincible fire-breathing killing machine created by Shockwave in an attempt to create the ultimate weapon. At a glance, he appears to be a mindless beast with a one-track mind for destruction; but he's as ambitious as he is powerful. For the first time, Megatron has a minion in his own ranks who he fears more than Optimus Prime himself.

More info...

.. That's it, those are the two opponents.

Give us your vote on the outcome; and comment on who you think will win and why.

Have fun
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 25th February 2018 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Fixed a few typos

Sixshot would piss it in 👍

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

If it was G1 Predaking is whole different game as that has none known weaknesses.

I felt towards the end of Prime that Predaking was a lot more bluster and pomp than actual threat.

Sixshot can duplicate himself aparntly, it's a clear cut victory for Sixshot .
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

FatalityPitt Guest

Psych! Sixshot can't actually duplicate himself.. The 'duplicates' are illusions!

Actually, I confess, I stuffed up when I wrote the blurb. I vaguely remember scenes where he 'replicated' himself, but forgot they weren't real.

BUT, if you voted Sixshot; I wouldn't retract my vote. Illusions are still a pretty neat tactical advantage.

I was also thinking, I should probably have put a time limit on this fight. I posted this yesterday afternoon (Sunday), so let's maybe give these fights one week? Character with the most votes at 3:30pm Sunday, 4th March is the decided winner.

... Then I'll post another match up if this proves popular enough.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    If it was G1 Predaking is whole different game as that has none known weaknesses.
    *cough*Sky Lynx*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Sixshot would piss it in 👍
    If we were talking IDW Sixshot I'd agree. It wouldn't even be a challenge. I mean, IDW Sixshot is literally a civilisation ending weapon all by himself. But G1 Sixshot was almost beaten by Ultra Magnus. And ol G1 Magnus wouldn't stand a chance against Prime Predaking. He did nearly kill Magnus and Wheeljack in TF:Prime (in one of the best fight scenes in TF animation), they were only saved by Optimus' intervention.

So I'll give this one to Predaking.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    If we were talking IDW Sixshot I'd agree. It wouldn't even be a challenge. I mean, IDW Sixshot is literally a civilisation ending weapon all by himself. But G1 Sixshot was almost beaten by Ultra Magnus. And ol G1 Magnus wouldn't stand a chance against Prime Predaking. He did nearly kill Magnus and Wheeljack in TF:Prime (in one of the best fight scenes in TF animation), they were only saved by Optimus' intervention.

So I'll give this one to Predaking.
    Well it depends. In the JP cartoon yeah, Sixshot was almost beaten but the key word is almost - Predaking pretty much eventually lost every fight in TFPrime, whether it be Optimus or Megatron or some well timed explosions or even some zombie Terrorcons! In the US cartoon it took Sixshot all of 10 seconds to take down the entire Aerialbot team all by himself. I don't think TFP Predaking would be as effective against a team of 5 fighter jets. I reckon Sixshot would fly a lot faster than Predaking too.

I suppose it comes down to how susceptible to Sixshots weapons Predaking would be. Besides his winged-wolf mode which has teeth & claws, Sixshots other 5 modes primarily rely on his 2 to 6 lasers. If those had little effect on Predaking then dragonboy might be in with a chance. Predaking's Dragon mode comes across as far more powerful than Sixshot's robot or wolf modes. Then the only way he could win was if somehow Sixshot could get in close enough in his robot mode to snap Predakings neck or in winged wolf mode get on Predakings back and tear out his spine with his teeth.

So yeah I still reckon it would be Sixshot, but I wouldn't bet my collection on it.

Sixshot for me. His ability to adapt and keep on surprising Predaking in battle is a definite edge.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

FatalityPitt Guest

We have a consensus! The definitive winner of this match-up is.....

...SIXSHOT!

I'm glad I'm too late here to vote on this because if I did, I would grudgingly have to vote for Sixshot. Although it would not be a grudge vote if we're talking about TR Sixshot.

By the way, can there be a more even match-up such as Sixshot vs. (the six-changer) RID Megatron?