Thread: RID cartoon on channel 11

Default RID cartoon on channel 11

I really thought I posted about this when it started, but I can't find it.... sorry.

The RID cartoon started last month on channel 11 at 6.30am, Monday to Friday, and is currently working through season 2 at the moment... so hopefully it will go through 2.5 and 3 this time.
    (today had s2 ep 9 - Impounded)

I know that season 3 hasn't shown here yet on free-to-air, and I have a feeling that we haven't had 2.5 either, but I could be wrong about that, as it was only 6 episodes, so could have just missed it.

RID is back on channel 11, starting from season one again... at 7am this time.

(I wonder if they are ever going to screen season 3)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    RID is back on channel 11, starting from season one again... at 7am this time.

(I wonder if they are ever going to screen season 3)
    It’s now moved to 6.05am and they are showing the 2.5 series with Starscream and the Mini-Cons

Who's watching at 6:05am?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Who's watching at 6:05am?
    Dads whose sons woke them up at 5.50am because their tummies hurt

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    It’s now moved to 6.05am and they are showing the 2.5 series with Starscream and the Mini-Cons
    Looks like it could be showing the final season this week as tomorrow's description mentions Stunticons.
    That's their first screening on free to air... and just after I started buying the dvds just to watch the episodes for the first time.... with the final dvd volume likely to be released at the same time as those last episodes are on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looks like it could be showing the final season this week as tomorrow's description mentions Stunticons.
    That's their first screening on free to air... and just after I started buying the dvds just to watch the episodes for the first time.... with the final dvd volume likely to be released at the same time as those last episodes are on tv.
    Yep they are showing the ones with Stunticons now. This morning was the first episode to show Menasor.

My son is going to be so chuffed - I found RID Menasor & Ultra Bee for $20 each a few weeks ago and it's his birthday next week. So he gets to watch these episodes and then soon after get the toys

Incidentally the ones they are showing on Sundays are from Season 2, whereas it's Season 3 on the weekdays, so could be a bit confusing for those who are watching it 6 days a week.