Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Couple of little projects

  1. #11
    Join Date
    2nd May 2009
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Some more little projects.


    I think this may be my easiest custom yet: FOC Air Raid


    Wanted to give GDO Swerve a more G1 head but now I'm thinking I like this as is


    Just messing around with potential heads for Monstructor

  2. #12
    Join Date
    9th Aug 2018
    Location
    Allendale North, SA
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Nice little side projects snaketales keep it up! Hope you find a good match for Monstructor's head soon

  3. #13
    Join Date
    29th Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Nice little side projects snaketales keep it up! Hope you find a good match for Monstructor's head soon
    I’m hoping so too!

    (The fact that Snaketales is needing to try out other options is kinda my fault. Hopefully to be resolved soon!)

    M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

    To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    18th Jan 2014
    Location
    Penrith NSW
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Loving your work mate especially that inferno!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    2nd May 2009
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    G1 GDO Swerve!


  6. #16
    Join Date
    9th Aug 2018
    Location
    Allendale North, SA
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I’m hoping so too!

    (The fact that Snaketales is needing to try out other options is kinda my fault. Hopefully to be resolved soon!)
    To be fair M-Bot, i DID also have some constructive criticism about the head, so I can share the blame

  7. #17
    Join Date
    2nd May 2009
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    This seems to have backfired... my pic of Star-structor was meant to be just a joke. The head's just sitting on there: I didn't put any work into it at all and didn't mean it to put pressure on anyone.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    29th Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    This seems to have backfired... my pic of Star-structor was meant to be just a joke. The head's just sitting on there: I didn't put any work into it at all and didn't mean it to put pressure on anyone.
    Oh, not at all! I'm looking forward to what comes next!

    M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

    To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    9th Aug 2018
    Location
    Allendale North, SA
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Oh, not at all! I'm looking forward to what comes next!
    Seconded!

    Motion carried, snaketales. Carry on my wayward not-son!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    2nd May 2009
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Decided to paint Megatron's eyes and give him a new faction logo




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •