Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1424293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Convoy 3.0 Revealed

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Yep, I'm one of them.
    I feel sorry for you. Not because you are loyal etc but because you been taken advantage and solely in the hands of a company that’s not making toys that they were once great.

I was one like you boy I am happy I stepped out of that box. Mind you I am selective when comes to 3p.

Hate it or love it, MP-44 is a hit.
    https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-amazon/42530/

I saw that it was the best on Amazon Japan for the hobbies category. Were Megatron, Sunstreaker etc also as successful? That would be the litmus test for me.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Until on hand is hard to say is the best Optimus.
    You would hope so for the amount you paid.

It's probably selling that well on Amazon JP because sites like Seibertron have been reporting it as the lowest price. I'd be curious to know if Amazon JP is getting customers that would normally use other sites like HLJ, RK and AmiAmi.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    It's probably selling that well on Amazon JP because sites like Seibertron have been reporting it as the lowest price. I'd be curious to know if Amazon JP is getting customers that would normally use other sites like HLJ, RK and AmiAmi.
    IIRC you need a Japanese address to be able to use Amazon Japan. I could be wrong.

It's just one of the many reasons I miss living in Osaka...

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    IIRC you need a Japanese address to be able to use Amazon Japan. I could be wrong.

It's just one of the many reasons I miss living in Osaka...
    Those in the UK, Canada and USA can purchase from amazon Japan. Australia is completely excluded.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Those in the UK, Canada and USA can purchase from amazon Japan. Australia is completely excluded.

thats weird by mp sunstorm came from amazon.jp i just clicked the buttons that were in the same place as they were on the American site.

but this was many years back

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    No it depends on where you order payment is required or not. Plus gst depends on where you ordered. Do some homework as people have post where are the cheapest. Like less than 2 pages.
    I have done my homework... read back 5 pages and thus was asking the question, to see if someone else had another opinion. The usual suspects were listed. So don’t assume that I didn’t.

Ended up with Amiami due no payment until product is available, reliable and I know they package items securely.

Tried Amazon.co.jp (Had to sign up) but doesn’t ship to Australia.

RobotKingdom USD price at current forex rates moves it above $500 before shipping costs.

HLJ was ¥2000 yen more than AmiAmi.

Didn’t bother with TfSource and BBTS.

Couldn’t find an Australian based supplier that had available for preorder (hence asking the original question if a local could get it cheaper bulk wise).

GST is a fact of life so didn’t bother me too much if a site charged it, although if there was one that didn’t it would be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    thats weird by mp sunstorm came from amazon.jp i just clicked the buttons that were in the same place as they were on the American site.

but this was many years back
    Not sure if it changed when amazon US geoblocked us, but adding items sold by amazon jp just gives you the 'Cannot ship to your (Australian) address' error. A real bummer since the shipping is super cheap (for large items) and the price is unbeatable.