Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1121262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Convoy 3.0 Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I've only used them for MP-711. Their packing was ok, not as good as RK or even NY but better than Amazon Japan.
    Ok, I might just go with HLJ then. If I do get Convoy the packaging is going to be important to me and HLJ has never damaged my packaging with poor packing.

Bigger pics:

One thing I loved about MP 10 was all the fabulous moulded details inside the trailer. I find it curious that there seems to be very few promo or prototype pics of the inside of the trailer of MP 44 (at least none that I have seen without MP cars inside it).

I mean, there’s a bit of detail there but perhaps not as much?

Is it maybe because the inside of the trailer was non-existent in the animation because the damned thing always vanished, and they are going for “show accuracy”? Does anyone remember seeing the inside of Prime’s trailer in the G1 cartoon?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've only used them once a long time ago. Is AE still decent and pack their items well?
    Nobody is perfect as far as I know items comes fine. Just stick to your order after you paid. If you don’t that’s where bad things happen. My two cents don’t message them when not required.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

You know what i find disapointing at this price range, that it still has screw holes

Mastermind creations and their SD city bots are something they should look at, those things do not have any visibile screw holes and because of it they appear to be of such a high quality, also they feel high quality in the hand as well.

I raelly hope we get a hasbro version in the future without the extras at a more reasonable price point. At this stage this just seems to be TT trying to make up for their loss of the pokemon franchise

I have met people who don’t give two crap about what we think about 3p and will buy Takara Tomy because is Original. Is pretty sad

Is like he said if you buy Ferrari then you will stick by it.
    I asked so if Ferrari decided to make plastic body and wheels and don’t paint your car you still stand by it? Meanwhile Lamborghini took similar design of Ferrari and made with quality you won’t buy them because is not original?

Sad to say some loyalty will still say yes regardless.

For someone like myself that look at the toy objectively. We lose regardless how much cheaper we pay for this piece.

They love to let you come up with your own justification and speculation while they just take your money is actually that simple.

I don't plan on getting MP-44, but it sure is one hell of a design! It looks almost perfect (the window tint could be lighter if it is aiming for cartoon accuracy). The body sculpt is amazing and I would say it is the first time that the legs on Optimus Prime have been given the attention required to achieve the cartoon look.

While cool, its way too much for another version of prime for me. I'm not a stickler for cartoon or toy accuracy. My MP10 still looks cool, its obviously Optimus Prime and i didn't have to pay a weeks wages for it. I get that others dig it but i reckon i will pass on this one.
    Spiderken Away!