Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Deluxe PotP Punch/Counterpunch

It’s an awesome looking g1 inspired figure but the packaging screams “special edition” to me. Hopefully it won’t tirn out to be a hascon or SDCC or NY toyfair figure (bit late for those announcements of it were, I know.)

Amazon would’ve been a good place to get his I am sure... would’ve been...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I'm in the camp that will probably pass on this as I have the Transformers Club version (based of CW Wheeljack). If this mold is used for Pointblank however, I'll be all over it like a tradie at Bunnings
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Galvatran Guest

I'm not feeling it.

Always with his back to the wall

It looks cool, but not 'special/limited-edition-plus-Oz-import-markup-price' cool.

I see TLTC has a preorder up for Blast Off but he's not cheap. Maybe they will get Repugnus and Punch/Counterpunch also???

Still I think the best shot we have of getting these guys is Takara Tomy. They are releasing other US Amazon exclusives as mass retail figures so hopefully they will release these two.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    I'm in the camp that will probably pass on this as I have the Transformers Club version (based of CW Wheeljack). If this mold is used for Pointblank however, I'll be all over it like a tradie at Bunnings
    I’ve got the club version before that with the Sudeswipe mold so I’ll be doing the same thing.

I’m just giving up on getting these exclusives - to expensive and too much of a hassle to obtain. And so many characters come out as ‘exclusives’ which then get another toy in general release within 5 years anyway

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So the pre-orders for counterpunch on amazon US have opened up, and as usual australia is blocked.

What forwarding services do you people use because no one else has him on pre-order :S

I used Shopmate to get Arcee and Grotusque from TRU, they overcharged me on shipping compared to over people that ordered the same two figures.

I've heard good things about Shipito though.

I just ordered Punch/Counterpunch and Repugnus from Amazon's US site.

They are expected to arrive on different dates so I went with Shipito as they will hold purchases for 90 days and combine different packages into one shipment. Don't take this a recommendation of Shipito as I've never used them personally, but I have heard good things about them so I'm trying them.