Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Deluxe PotP Punch/Counterpunch

Hmm, interesting Australia post accept parcel locker deliveries from Couriers, if the courier is willing to pay a "fee" ($10 I think)

Google has told me that UPS uses either Auspost, UPS Van's or Fastways (slow-ways is a better name) depending on the destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Vairn View Post
    Hmm, interesting Australia post accept parcel locker deliveries from Couriers, if the courier is willing to pay a "fee" ($10 I think)

Google has told me that UPS uses either Auspost, UPS Van's or Fastways (slow-ways is a better name) depending on the destination.
    Yeah Fastways are... as you say... a very slow courier. Hopefully our parcels get handed to Australia Post with no fuss.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

When I've ordered from Amazon AU Fast Way have delivered my items much faster than Australia Post would have. It takes around 3 days for a Fast Way delivery to reach me up here in Queensland. On the other hand an Australia Post parcel going from Melbourne where Amazon is headquartered to me would be over a week.

Anyway I hope they have access to your parcel lockers and PO boxes for you guys to have a hassle free delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    When I've ordered from Amazon AU Fast Way have delivered my items much faster than Australia Post would have. It takes around 3 days for a Fast Way delivery to reach me up here in Queensland. On the other hand an Australia Post parcel going from Melbourne where Amazon is headquartered to me would be over a week.
    Yeah I’m talking about their speed as a courier. Fastway deliveries to me within Sydney have taken 2-3 business days. While I’m not actually bothered... it’s pretty bad for a courier compared to ... well just about other courier.

Their redirection if not home ... isn’t a system. You have to *call the driver himself on his/her mobile* and hope they answer.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Got notification from Auspost that I am getting a parcel sent directly to my postal locker, from Iparcel. So postal lockers and IParcel UPS services are friends. Yay, weight off my shoulders.

Finally got a shipping notification from them, not coming until the 25th! A bit late compared to the initial estimate but don't mind being patient if it means avoiding scalpers...

Mine turned up today at work. Was only shipped on Sunday so that was really quick! At first I thought the tracking info had been incorrect, saying it’ll arrive on Thursday.

Mine Says Thursday as well, but I do not think it is arriving today :/ Hopefully Tomorrow

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Count me in for a Thursday arrival

Mine still says Thursday, but today is now Friday... So I expect it is "Next" Thursday... or A Thursday in June 2024 knowing Auspost.