Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Henkei Dirge & Thrust are on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    hooray!!! Take that! botcon organisers!!! try and deprive me of well known figures huh?!!! Now whos laughing?! Huh? Now.Who's.Laughing?!!!!!!
    Takara
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

That Dirge with accurate wings has my full attention!

Damn! My poor Botcons

oh well, I am happy that others are able to enjoy them too but it must really cross the fans that went the extra mile for the Botcon seekers and I am lucky as I didn't have to pay US$250-$300 for each!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Well why don't I just flush all my money down the toilet then.
    Here you go...

But man, watch the Regular Release/Botcon Seekers thing flare up again bigtime...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Here you go...

But man, watch the Regular Release/Botcon Seekers thing flare up again bigtime...
    After this the Botcon seekers are going to devalue considerably but after a while these Henkei seekers will increase in price in the after market and so will the Botcon ones until they both level out. However I suspect that Dirge with the remolded wings will certainly over take Botcon Dirge in demand and will always be more expensive.

Poor Dirge...*cries*

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mu-hahahaha.

I probably still won't get them though. I'll stick with the originals, (g1). I got classics starscream and skywarp, that'll do there.

I'd enjoy an encore dirge/thrust much more, and ramjet. We'd have all of those then.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

It looks like they are both different to their botcon counterparts. Thrust seems to have a more "thigh" attached look to his wings and Dirge has got little pointy wings from the front. Dammit one of those store made me buy other stuff to get the exclusive. Here we go again.......

MV75: Why didn't you get the Hasbro Dirge reissue? I usually pay out most Hasbro reissues but I must admit that their reissue of Dirge was pretty good... mostly because there was nothing in it for them to screw up since Dirge never had any chrome or spring-loaded missiles. My reissue Dirge is a Commemorative Series.

btw, these toys are going to be limited exclusives. *sigh* Why won't HasTak give them to us as regular store releases?
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 30th October 2008 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That Dirge with accurate wings has my full attention!

Damn! My poor Botcons

oh well, I am happy that others are able to enjoy them too but it must really cross the fans that went the extra mile for the Botcon seekers and I am lucky as I didn't have to pay US$250-$300 for each!
    Instead we'll be paying about $100AUD each (factoring in markup and shipping) because of how bad the dollar is doing
    Last edited by griffin; 31st October 2008 at 02:18 AM. Reason: language
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    MV75: Why didn't you get the Hasbro Dirge reissue? I usually pay out most Hasbro reissues but I must admit that their reissue of Dirge was pretty good... mostly because there was nothing in it for them to screw up since Dirge never had any chrome or spring-loaded missiles. My reissue Dirge is a Commemorative Series.
    Overall the commemorative series were pretty good in the sense that they didn't use cheap parts and paint. They only cheapened out in the chrome and by upsizing the weapons for some stupid idea that they could sell the reissues to children.

For example all the seekers aside form the elongated missiles are of superb quality.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

btw, these toys are going to be limited exclusives. *sigh* Why won't HasTak give them to us as regular store releases?
    Actually, I do have it.

One and only commemorative jet I got.

All I technically need in the g1 style is ramjet and thrust as I have the ~2000 (whenever, I can't recall exactly), takara starscream and encore skywarp/thundercracker.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------