Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends Toy Sightings

Got the 12 inch Wolverine at Zing for $34 and it is great. Really recommend it.

Target Fountain Gate had the whole Demogoblin wave this morning.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So happy with AOA Wave fully revealed at NYTF and love the Deluxe Apocalypse too - but the way they packaged Jean looks like one of those repacked figs American's take back to walmart with different toys (that Sugar man piece is massive that comes with her)

Going to hve to find of those Marvels Most Wanted X-Man figs for the fire effects

Has there been any sign of Red Hulk in Australia? In stores or online doesn't matter.

Trying to figure out the odds of it coming to AUS/NZ or if I should try to get one in from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    Has there been any sign of Red Hulk in Australia? In stores or online doesn't matter.

Trying to figure out the odds of it coming to AUS/NZ or if I should try to get one in from the US.
    I havnt heard anything. I ended up just buying mine off EBay. Robotkingdom did have him but sold out twice now. I’ve noticed a lot of price increases too. Even RK put their price up on the 2nd run.

EB games have the X men retro wave 3 on sale for $29. But seems like the sale price only applies to Cyclops, Dazzler and Silver Samurai.

Marvel Legends Age of Apocalypse Weapon X $27.00 from Amazon AU. Could be 'Limited time deal':

https://www.amazon.com.au/Marvel-Leg...s%2C296&sr=8-1

Noticed Target, Zing/EB and Kmart have the Avengers Endgame wave out and they vary from $35 (Kmart), $39 (Target) to $45 (Zing).

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anyone pre-order Rogue/Pyro pack from Zing? I have says processed but I havent had a 'click n collect' reminder to pick up

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Anyone pre-order Rogue/Pyro pack from Zing? I have says processed but I havent had a 'click n collect' reminder to pick up
    Try giving the store a call to see if it has arrived as they sometimes forget to contact customers with preorders. Some items from that assortment arrived in-store on 18/09 at my ZiNG.