Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends Toy Sightings

FatalityPitt Guest

Default Marvel Legends Toy Sightings

I noticed a lot of people here (myself included) are interested in Marvel Legends figures, so I thought I'd kick off another thread dedicated to it. I noticed there was already a Marvel Legends thread, but the titled focused on the AoU Hulkbuster BAF wave. The aim with this one is to cover all Marvel Legends waves, including the 6 and 3.75 inch varieties.

Mods, feel free to merge the two threads. Cheers

So anyway, yesterday when I was at Kmart in Footscray (in Melbourne), I saw some Marvel Legends 6 inch figures from the Captain America: Civil War (Giant Man BAF) line going for $25 (cheap for a Marvel Legends 6 inch figure). There was 1 each of Falcon, Captain America, Winter Soldier, and 2 Black Panthers. There was also a Scarlet Witch, but I bought it. HOWEVER, I spoke with a staff member, and she said there was more Avengers stuff in the back storage, which I guess includes more Marvel Legends. So if you want and a Scarlet Witch or Iron Man, they might be in the back - just need to ask a staff member.
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 2nd July 2018 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention Giant Man

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Cool - pretty upset as TRU were getting the new lines in at a decent pace, but I guess Deadpool is the last line.

I ordered Mysterio and The Prowler from Popcultcha.

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Cool - pretty upset as TRU were getting the new lines in at a decent pace, but I guess Deadpool is the last line.

Yeah, other than TRU, which are now closing, Marvel Legends are hard to come by here in Perth at least. I currently have about 6 full waves of Marvel Legends on preorder at LTC. But I also keep an eye out at Toybot Importz as they have a few as well. As for Kmart, I got the Black Panther and War Machine as I already have the others. But hopefully they get some more waves in future.

Myer has the Avengers Infinity War series and Thor Ragnarok series for $39.99. They also have the Ultimate Riders series for $79.99. Handy when they have a weekend promotion for toys.

It was difficult enough finding popular characters from other series such as X-Men at TRU. Never spotted one Cyclops or Colossus from the X-Men Warlock wave when there were six of each other character in store. The likes of Dazzler and Sunfire are still peg warming. It means they had several cases. Now it will be even more difficult - if not impossible - to find non-Avengers Marvel Legends at general retail now that TRU is closing down.

Target Morley have Ragnarok Loki’s and Lady Thors on clearance for $17 each. A good selection of various Legends at Myer Morley also.

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post

Yeah, at one stage I thought TRU was the only brick-and-mortar retailer that sold Marvel Legends. Fortunately other stores (Myer, Target, and KMart) are starting to stock them. Hopefully we get the Apocalypse BAF wave and more X-Men stuff, and not just more Avengers, Avengers, and MORE Avengers.

At Target Highpoint in Melbourne today, I spotted 2x Taskmasters, a Songbird, and a Cobra (Serpent Society) - $39 each. At TRU Highpoint, there were also a few Songbirds and Cobras going for $39.99 before the 20% discount, and a Black Widow w/Motorcycle going for $79.99 before discount.
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 10th July 2018 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Just realised that the price I gave for the Black Widow Motorcycle figure was wrong (sorry).

I am sure you guys have seen that Kmart is receiving old Civil War Giant Man BAF Legends figs at $25.00 each? Reports on FB are its all over Oz. I picked up War Machine at my local

Gonna check one out after work today see if I can find a Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Hopefully we get the Apocalypse BAF wave and more X-Men stuff, and not just more Avengers, Avengers, and MORE Avengers.
    Thats what I'm worried about

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Any sightings of the venom wave in victoria?

I managed to get the others in the wave individually (via ebay, saw some stuff about toyworlds getting them and saw other white mavel venom toys in some stores but not marvel legends venom wave) except for spider ham.

I do not care for spiderham, I just want the BAF part and am not having much luck even with ebay