Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron official pictures

Mine is still coming.. I don't think I have been this excited to receive a transformer in a long time.. For me beast wars was a huge part of my childhood and although I find myself skipping a lot of the more recent MPs due to either price or lack of interest, The Beast wars have really gotten me bank into the MP line.. If the engineering keep going the direction it then I can only get more keen haha

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Back on topic, any other members have in hand yet? Thoughts?
    Yes. He's absolutely magnificent and beautiful. I love him. The only way it could be better would be if it had David Kaye's sexy voice coming out of instead of some Japanese dude's voice.

To counter this, I leave the sound option on the Pew Pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yes. He's absolutely magnificent and beautiful. I love him. The only way it could be better would be if it had David Kaye's sexy voice coming out of instead of some Japanese dude's voice.

To counter this, I leave the sound option on the Pew Pew pew
    Perhaps I third party will provide a kit for such a mod. Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to getting mine

Mine arrived today. He's not that fragile, just don't tug on bits of the shell without knowing which way they go. The internet overreacts again

Also TL;DR is a valid argument.

I hate to say it but crotchgate has struck. The story has everything that would make a collector cringe, swirly plastic, gold plastic syndrome etc...

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-figure/43188/

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I hate to say it but crotchgate has struck. The story has everything that would make a collector cringe, swirly plastic, gold plastic syndrome etc...

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-figure/43188/
    I knew this would happen. I totally KNEW this would happen. But did anyone listen? No. It’s exactly 100% why I didn’t buy the figure.

It’s why I stuck with my Robot Heroes BW Megatron. Not only does he scale appropriately with my G1 MPs (and the whole idea these days is that the figures shoud be in approximate scale to each other like they were represented in the cartoons) but I’ve had it well over 10 years and his crotch is as hard as ever.

Just checked mine and found a small hairline crack on the crotch

That lack of Pokemon license has taken its toll.

When I get mine I'll loosen the screws around that area and see if that makes a difference. I can't not transform the thing, it's against my religion. I'll just have to be super careful.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Ok, well I guess my MP43 can join my vintage Optimal Optimus as a GPS figure in my collection with zero breakage.

Takara doesn't seem to be having much luck with their super expensive toys. God Fire Convoy was so bad he was recalled. Dinobot had breakage on his shoulders. Now Megatron has GPS, an issue Hasbro said they resolved about a decade ago.

Fingers crossed that MP44 turns out fine.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

To those who got their megatron's who have YET to get a crack.

Anyone willing to loosen the screws near the crotch to see if that avoids the cracks, otherwise mine will remain in t-rex mode to avoid being a crotch-rex until I can display him in all his glory