Page 102 of 191 FirstFirst ... 8292979899100101102103104105106107112122 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1904

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Like I get how that could be considered a good price.

But do you remember when that was that standard price for a Deluxe when they were not on sale? Really goes to show how things have gone up in the last 15 years or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Actually, I can't see how it might be.

That's a tiny, hopelessly articulated toy. And so far as I can see, the current version of the targetmasters comes to a total of 2 and a half moulds, in a range of different colours. We have 12 targetmasters from the WFC toylines (Firebolt, redecoed into Fracas, Singe, Pinpointer, and Nightstick; Blowpipe, redecoed into Caliburst, Trenchfoot, Heatstroke, and Hearburn; and Aimless and Shrute retooled with tiny changes from Blowpipe).

Why would anyone pay $25 when they can still grab one of the other toys dirt cheap from Kmart and just slap a bit of paint on it, which is all Hasbro has done anyway?

Oh, I'm aware that it's not a good price objectively. However it's an end of line figure that was not seen here that has seen prices up at $50-$60 (similar to Ratbat and Rumble).

$25 is a decent price for those that are completionists on this / want their targetmaster deluxes to have their relevant partner.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    However it's an end of line figure that was not seen here that has seen prices up at $50-$60 (similar to Ratbat and Rumble).
    Ah, the ding goes off in my head. Now it makes sense.

Similar to Titan Master Ramhorn. I know a few who paid a big premium for that one, then we somehow ended up with alot of them for cheap. Possible this guy might end up the same, but we just never know. Collecting some have become a gamble when it comes to prices

Jurassic Park Crossover currently below cost on the Amazon AU Transformers hub page, at an amazing $91

https://www.amazon.com.au/stores/pag...7-C0B087568F02

Kingdom Megatron is $44, matching Big W's price which, having checked earlier I dont think they had done. Maybe I was more focused on Magnus shrugs
    Oh, also its a backorder
    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRA-GEN-Le...ef_=ast_sto_dp

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Kingdom Megatron is $44, matching Big W's price which, having checked earlier I dont think they had done. Maybe I was more focused on Magnus shrugs
    Oh, also its a backorder
    I think it's very recent because even yesterday he seemed to be 79. Hoping they do similar with Magnus but it may be because they have an abundance of Megatron in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Oh, also its a backorder
    Thanks for this as I havent been able to locate at any of the bigw they seem to be putting out UM and Galvatron with their new shippments

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    I think it's very recent because even yesterday he seemed to be 79. Hoping they do similar with Magnus but it may be because they have an abundance of Megatron in stock.
    Spewing, I ordered this from amazon a few days ago for $79, it's shipped and might arrive today.

I just noticed that Galvatron is $74 on amazon.com.au from amazon us. It's backordered till August though. I might try and find one at Bigw if I get lucky for $44. I ordered the amazon one in the mean time, plenty of time to cancel it if I can't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Jurassic Park Crossover currently below cost on the Amazon AU Transformers hub page, at an amazing $91

https://www.amazon.com.au/stores/pag...7-C0B087568F02
    Thanks I hadn't even heard of this! Just preordered, wonder why it's a good deal cheaper than it was for US?