Page 106 of 193 FirstFirst ... 8696101102103104105106107108109110111116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1930

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

I preordered Shattered Glass Blurr and got a second email informing of the delay, which was expected. However, the email went on further to give me $10 credit as an apology, so make sure to read through the whole email!
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just got that e-mail this evening. Won't make me buy Galvatron from them if they can't provide it first, but I'll damn sure take the discount for whatever else I get (if those things turn up, that is...)

I got that email as well, 5 different times for all the different transformers I have preordered that are delayed.

But even though the email said the $10.00 would be automatically applied next time I buy something shipped and sold by AmazonAU, it did not actually activate when I made a purchase just now.

Quote Originally Posted by lmaotimmy View Post
    I got that email as well, 5 different times for all the different transformers I have preordered that are delayed.

But even though the email said the $10.00 would be automatically applied next time I buy something shipped and sold by AmazonAU, it did not actually activate when I made a purchase just now.
    Same for me, I got the email for 3 different orders but there was no credit at checkout.

I attempted this last night as well with no credit appearing upon checkout. I did an online chat with the online customer service and apparently the promotional certificate only applies to items sold by Amazon AU.

So even though you are purchasing the item from the Australian Amazon website, the seller details will show when you select an item. If the seller is anyone other than Amazon AU then the credit won't be applied (my item was being sold by Amazon US, even though I was on Amazon.com.au).

I hope that helps.

Note that it also won't appear on your order history as a "promotional credit", but will actually offset the prices of your items.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    I attempted this last night as well with no credit appearing upon checkout. I did an online chat with the online customer service and apparently the promotional certificate only applies to items sold by Amazon AU.

So even though you are purchasing the item from the Australian Amazon website, the seller details will show when you select an item. If the seller is anyone other than Amazon AU then the credit won't be applied (my item was being sold by Amazon US, even though I was on Amazon.com.au).

I hope that helps.
    I definitely purchased something sold and shipped AmazonAU. Maybe the credit just takes a while to be added to our accounts. IDK.

Just tried again and still no dice.

so anyone here who purchased the WFC earthrise Skywarp + Thundercracker back in May actually expect this item to be shipped/honoured?
    it seems a number of outlets that had it up earlier for preorder with a July delivery have now pushed out there expected arrival dates beyond August/September

The $48 ones? I wouldn't count on them. It'd be great if they fulfilled them but seems very unlikely.