Page 121 of 191 FirstFirst ... 101111116117118119120121122123124125126131141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1904

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Amazon will exhange the ark just got one

Are they making you send it back?

I got my shipping notification for Mirage and Grimlock. On a side note, I still wish I didn't have to buy Grimlock just to get Mirage as I have no interest in these BW toys.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got my shipping notification for Mirage and Grimlock. On a side note, I still wish I didn't have to buy Grimlock just to get Mirage as I have no interest in these BW toys.
    I saw 4 mirage on sale on Fb today

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Are they making you send it back?
    yeah
    sort of was hoping they wouldn’t because i wanted to paint the mainframe (even if it had the wrong panel it worked as a robot)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    yeah
    sort of was hoping they wouldn’t because i wanted to paint the mainframe (even if it had the wrong panel it worked as a robot)
    Considering Amazon is famous for just throwing returns in a landfill I don't see the need to actually make people send back the item if they can prove it's defective.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

The Ark and Slug turned up this morning. No QC issues for me. That said I'm glad I didn't pay $300 for the Ark as I don't like it. Mainframe/Teletran I is much better than the Ark IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Considering Amazon is famous for just throwing returns in a landfill I don't see the need to actually make people send back the item if they can prove it's defective.
    If it's in relatively good condition they can resale it under their Warehouse Deals seller, which I've only seen on one occasion on Amazon AU so far but it does exist.

Sigh, SG Megatron pushed back again...

---

Hello,

We're still trying to obtain the following item[s] you ordered on 29/05/2021 (Order# ).

"Transformers - Generations - Shattered Glass Collection - 7" Megatron - Voyager Class - Takara Tomy - Action and Toy Figures ? Dinosaur Toys for Kids - F0679 - Ages 8+"
    http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08YJYYGVZ

We're awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

Happydays, Tracks and wreck-gar have finally shipped from Amazon AU!

Only remaining order is the twin ER seeker pack from back in MAY but feel this one might be a lost cause?