Page 153 of 194 FirstFirst ... 133143148149150151152153154155156157158163173 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1931

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Transformers x Jurrasic Park crossover for $82 + delivery fee. Which is way cheaper than JB HiFi charging $199.

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    UK stock... so won't ship to a PO Box.

oh yes I have been waiting for Jurassic sale

I saw on Amazon Australia today that Kingdom Leaders Ultra Magnus and Galvatron were $59 each... I didn't look to see if any of the other old Leader toys were also discounted.

I just want to make sure that anyone else who has a fair few pre-orders at Amazon Australia, be aware that there is another big batch of Transformers toys about to be released in the next few days... so make sure your credit card is ready for it. (they might even start processing orders a day earlier)

This includes the current wave of Studio Series (Galvatron, Thundercracker, Sideways, Bumblebee, Arcee), Shattered Glass Blaster, and the big one for the year, Metroplex.
    And then two weeks after that is the remaining four Wreckers packs... which could come out at any time, after having one released last week.

Leader Galvatron (kingdom) now $40 on Amazon au.

Legacy Metroplex must be available to purchase on Amazon now, as my pre-order was charged and shipped today. Ended up being $310... not a great price, as I'm sure it will be cheaper later when it shelf-warms for a while, but for now it is the cheapest price you can get (and if you imagine that shipping would be about $20, it works out to be cheaper than last year's Titan at full retail).

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    oh yes I have been waiting for Jurassic sale
    My set arrived today

My Wrecker pack orders have decided to hide themselves, though I can still find them by a roundabout way via the listings

Speaking of, there are separate listings for them as sold by Amazon US global marketplace, at approximately $80 each

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    My set arrived today
    same here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    My Wrecker pack orders have decided to hide themselves, though I can still find them by a roundabout way via the listings

Speaking of, there are separate listings for them as sold by Amazon US global marketplace, at approximately $80 each
    Huh, that is strange, I can still see mine. Least the roundabout works for you

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Legacy Metroplex must be available to purchase on Amazon now, as my pre-order was charged and shipped today. Ended up being $310... not a great price, as I'm sure it will be cheaper later when it shelf-warms for a while, but for now it is the cheapest price you can get (and if you imagine that shipping would be about $20, it works out to be cheaper than last year's Titan at full retail).
    How long does it usually take for titans to start going on clearance? Really want legacy metroplex, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger right now if it's going to start dropping in price any time soon.