Page 112 of 189 FirstFirst ... 92102107108109110111112113114115116117122132 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1887

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Wave 3 deluxes, particularly Tracks and Wingfinger, now have a date of 24th/25th August for their Shipped by Amazon US listings
    Aren't those sold by third-parties on Amazon (remove .au from the URL)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Has anyone here been charged yet of their $233 Ark by Amazon?
    Nope, still waiting.

At this point I'm expecting to get their annoying e-mail saying how sorry they are that they can't "source" the item... In which case, the Juqi add-on kit going out of stock (I was waiting to get absolute confirmation that I actually will be getting an Ark before ordering the kit) won't annoy me quite so much.

I have over $600 of outstanding pre-orders that should have been released already by Amazon Australia.
    They are still yet to get or ship items originally listed for July and August.
    Many of these items have already been released by EB Games, Toyworld and Target, so I don't know why Amazon Australia isn't getting their stock, because Hasbro Australia seems to have it and is still able to send it out during the Sydney lockdown.

I really hope that Hasbro didn't pull their contract with Amazon Australia as punishment over all of those early product listings that we saw on there, and Amazon just hasn't cancelled our orders yet, hoping to still get their account back at Hasbro.
    There's no reason why other retailers are getting their stock, but Amazon Australia isn't. (and I don't have the contact there at this time to ask what is going on)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Would Hasbro actually do that, given that they routinely roll over and play dead for the likes of Walmart and US Target, both of whom don't have anywhere near the clout of Amazon?

Highly doubt (though I guess still possible) Hasbro would terminate their dealings with Amazon, who sells many more Hasbro items than just Transformers. Money talks and cutting Amazon just for early product pages is idiotic like cutting the nose off your face. More likely there is some issue with Amazon warehousing, I have seen that Amazon Prime despatch / shipping are slower and more delayed now compared to the past (probably due to the lockdowns). Before, you can get items within 1-2 days if it is Prime shipping, now it can take longer than that just to despatch the item.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I have over $600 of outstanding pre-orders that should have been released already by Amazon Australia.
    They are still yet to get or ship items originally listed for July and August.
    Many of these items have already been released by EB Games, Toyworld and Target, so I don't know why Amazon Australia isn't getting their stock, because Hasbro Australia seems to have it and is still able to send it out during the Sydney lockdown.

I really hope that Hasbro didn't pull their contract with Amazon Australia as punishment over all of those early product listings that we saw on there, and Amazon just hasn't cancelled our orders yet, hoping to still get their account back at Hasbro.
    There's no reason why other retailers are getting their stock, but Amazon Australia isn't. (and I don't have the contact there at this time to ask what is going on)
    I wonder if it's actually the other way around... Maybe it now works out to be cheaper for Amazon AU to be getting their stock from Hasbro US via Amazon US? Amazon AU having tbeir own shipping containers coming from Amazon US by sea could explain the current delays.

Don’t even think older orders have been

I find it impossible to believe as well, as Amazon globally is a huge customer of any business using them... but something unusual is going on, and the less likely options have been ruled out, because the stock is in the country and shipping out to other retailers, and Amazon Australia is still selling and shipping older Transformers toys. Something is stopping Amazon Australia from getting Transformers toys since late June... pushing back release dates and even cancelling orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I wonder if it's actually the other way around... Maybe it now works out to be cheaper for Amazon AU to be getting their stock from Hasbro US via Amazon US? Amazon AU having tbeir own shipping containers coming from Amazon US by sea could explain the current delays.
    I remember that when Amazon Australia first started here, they had products shipped from America just to be able to launch with a back-catalogue of products.
    The "Hasbro Store" page is a relatively new thing, since late last year I think... so if Amazon Australia were doing it as a trial only, maybe the trial period is over, and they decided they weren't making enough sales (or stuck with too many over-priced import items).

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got charged for Kingdom Scorponok today, first thing I haven't cancelled recently (since it came to ebgames but was presold out).

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Got charged for Kingdom Scorponok today, first thing I haven't cancelled recently (since it came to ebgames but was presold out).
    Was it AU stock or US stock?

A couple of people just got the SG Blurr from Amazon, and it looks like it was AU stock... the first new stock since late June. So could this be the first trickle before the flood of catching up on all the toys that they are currently late with?
    At least I hope so, as I hate having to keep several hundred dollars in an account that I prefer to keep low in case someone fraudulently uses it for purchases (which would be rejected if there is no money there for them to use).