Page 113 of 189 FirstFirst ... 93103108109110111112113114115116117118123133 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1887

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Was it AU stock or US stock?

A couple of people just got the SG Blurr from Amazon, and it looks like it was AU stock... the first new stock since late June. So could this be the first trickle before the flood of catching up on all the toys that they are currently late with?
    At least I hope so, as I hate having to keep several hundred dollars in an account that I prefer to keep low in case someone fraudulently uses it for purchases (which would be rejected if there is no money there for them to use).
    Oh, seems it's US, sorry. $34.13 ordered 25th April. Strange all the other preorders were AU (though I cancelled tracks/wingfinger so I can't check). Also, missed all these recent sales because I accidentally had the pre-order page bookmarked for Hasbro, not the everything transformers from Hasbro page.

I just got charged for G2 ramjet and kingdom scorponok. Both definitely ordered as AU stock.

My scorponok was ordered April 22nd, $34.13 as well so I would think yours is AU stock too.

I was wondering why people were talking about Scorpinok. I totally forgot the BW character was coming out this year. I thought everyone was talking about the Titan from last year. lol
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by lmaotimmy View Post
    I just got charged for G2 ramjet and kingdom scorponok. Both definitely ordered as AU stock.

My scorponok was ordered April 22nd, $34.13 as well so I would think yours is AU stock too.
    Yeah I swear it was allAU stock ordered through the preorder page, just clicking on the item now in the order says amazon US on the product page, same as if you go through the amazon hasbro au preorder page.

They probably were talking about earthrise scorponok. It was back in stock a couple of weeks ago at a good price of $219

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Yeah I swear it was allAU stock ordered through the preorder page, just clicking on the item now in the order says amazon US on the product page, same as if you go through the amazon hasbro au preorder page.
    That's because if you order one now, new orders are only available as US stock at the moment. The ones we ordered were AU stock.

Quote Originally Posted by XCool View Post
    Aren't those sold by third-parties on Amazon (remove .au from the URL)
    Not sure, looked like Amazon US themselves since Tracks is in stock now but Wingfinger isn't. However, I got the shipping notice and DHL email for them yesterday.

Looks like they are slowly getting a few bits and pieces in; I however cancelled my ~$95 Rodimus as I purchased one locally in New Zealand just before our latest lockdown.

BW DLX Scorponok is in stock as Australian stock, but not the rest of that assortment it seems.
    On sale too, at $31 (save $5).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    BW DLX Scorponok is in stock as Australian stock, but not the rest of that assortment it seems.
    On sale too, at $31 (save $5).
    Link? It's not showing up for me. :/
    Which brings us to where we are today...