Page 134 of 189 FirstFirst ... 114124129130131132133134135136137138139144154 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1887

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

But is it coming from Australia or the UK? Because I can't see any in stock within Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    But is it coming from Australia or the UK? Because I can't see any in stock within Australia.
    Yeah it's from the UK. I didn't even notice when I put in the 2nd order. Well at least I know it will be on it's way soon

I find it funny that Amazon takes so long to pick and send my Transformers orders, but I ordered an HDMI cable today from them and it was in the mail a couple of hours later.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Just wondering if anyone has been booked for the Jurassic park crossover yet ? Mine still has a delivery date of Monday

Yeah I've got the Jurrasic Park set still in my orders

Stock delay emails went out overnight....

Getting talked about in the news thread for the pack
    Last edited by Krayt; 15th November 2021 at 10:13 AM.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

If you still want the Jurassic Park Collaborative set it's available on Amazon again
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B096GC12QX/
    160.24 from Amazon US

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    If you still want the Jurassic Park Collaborative set it's available on Amazon again
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B096GC12QX/
    160.24 from Amazon US
    Thanks for the info however I think I'll wait and see if Amazon Au get some more stock Allocation - The reason being I would want to keep it in the box so not going to risk Amazon US shipping it in a box that's to big with no extra padding/bubblewrap etc. allowing it to ping pong around all that way....
    I have had many an item damaged by Amazon US because of their care less packing...

JetFire Shattered Glass now $130.98 (down from $169.99) from Amazon AU
    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRANSFORME.../dp/B08YJ9ZKWT

Was really looking forward to a re-issue of the figure in his original white/red/blue but I guess I'll settle for this colourway at this price.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Thanks for the info however I think I'll wait and see if Amazon Au get some more stock Allocation - The reason being I would want to keep it in the box so not going to risk Amazon US shipping it in a box that's to big with no extra padding/bubblewrap etc. allowing it to ping pong around all that way....
    I have had many an item damaged by Amazon US because of their care less packing...
    When I bought the earthrise autobot alliance they just stuck the shipping label straight on the box with no additional packaging. I don't keep boxes anymore, but that's not the point.