Page 17 of 188 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Link?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

So much for these massive ‘Prime Day Deals’. Only two pages of TF stuff. Half of it is dvds and the rest are either Optimus or Bumblebee toys. The only single other thing was a POTP Grimlock.

Pretty sad pickings all up

I'll probably get that Grimlock at 25% off, the US sale should start this afternoon, they may have a more interesting selection. Make the most of my monthly trial before I bin it

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'll probably get that Grimlock at 25% off, the US sale should start this afternoon, they may have a more interesting selection. Make the most of my monthly trial before I bin it
    I’d hoped so but the pickings aren’t much better unless you are chasing a Predaking

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Grimlock is now at 40% discount

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B072QXM...=ANEGB3WVEVKZB

Thanks for that!
    $30 Grimlock delivered, happy with that

Amazon's deals are not just bad on Transformers. Linus Tech Tips did a stream where they built a PC on Amazon with Prime Day specials. About 10 minutes into the stream they were so frustrated with Amazon that they opened up a New Egg page to look for actual good deals.

Sorry guys just question about this whole Amazon prime membership thing cause I’m at a loss, so I have an account on US Amazon and an account on Amazon.au. I am a prime member on Amazon.au so I can get the free delivery etc when shopping through Amazon.au but if I log in to the US Amazon site it doesn’t recognise that I’m a prime member so no free shipping. Is this normal?, I don’t understand why you have to have two separate accounts in the first place, seems ridiculous. Is there any way to have your prime membership recognised on the US site?

Oh yeah and Siege Springer is in stock $47.50:

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...gateway&sr=8-1
    Last edited by Meister; 17th July 2019 at 03:06 PM.
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Sorry guys just question about this whole Amazon prime membership thing cause I’m at a loss, so I have an account on US Amazon and an account on Amazon.au. I am a prime member on Amazon.au so I can get the free delivery etc when shopping through Amazon.au but if I log in to the US Amazon site it doesn’t recognise that I’m a prime member so no free shipping. Is this normal?, I don’t understand why you have to have two separate accounts in the first place, seems ridiculous. Is there any way to have your prime membership recognised on the US site?
    Amazon AU's Prime membership only covers you for purchases made through Amazon AU. Even if you subscribe to the US version of Prime which is around $18 AUD a month you will still not get free shipping shopping on Amazon US. Amazon normally doesn't ship items internationally for free. The deal they have on Amazon AU with free shipping from the US is a special deal for us Aussies done to help build Amazon AU.