Page 18 of 188 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Amazon AU's Prime membership only covers you for purchases made through Amazon AU. Even if you subscribe to the US version of Prime which is around $18 AUD a month you will still not get free shipping shopping on Amazon US. Amazon normally doesn't ship items internationally for free. The deal they have on Amazon AU with free shipping from the US is a special deal for us Aussies done to help build Amazon AU.
    Ok, didn’t know the free shipping was a special deal for Aus. Thanks for the info
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Was checking the new Siege exclusives, 2/3 are available on the AU site from the US.

Fan Vote https://www.amazon.com.au/Tra-Gen-Fa...&s=toys&sr=1-3

Firestormer (G2 Sideswipe and Skytread) https://www.amazon.com.au/E5563AC1-T...&s=toys&sr=1-4

Skywarp is up on the US site without the AU link the others have. Fan Vote Impactor having a nicer head isn't quite enough to sell me at $111 so this is the one set I would have bought if I picked any up right now.

US Link for that last one while I have it up https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ransformers-20

thanks for the heads up, the G2 Sideswipe is tempting, but it's a bit of a pill for 2 deluxes.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Hey guys, can anyone tell me is it still possible to buy stuff through the amazon US website?

Ever since the oz one launched, anytime i've tried to use the USA one, I can add stuff to cart but on checkout it always says "does not ship to australia" - despite saying that it does on the first page/product listing.

Most things I want are only on the US site /listings and I used to buy stuff there about twice a year, but now nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Hey guys, can anyone tell me is it still possible to buy stuff through the amazon US website?

Ever since the oz one launched, anytime i've tried to use the USA one, I can add stuff to cart but on checkout it always says "does not ship to australia" - despite saying that it does on the first page/product listing.

Most things I want are only on the US site /listings and I used to buy stuff there about twice a year, but now nothing.
    It should only be third party sellers that don't ship to Australia. What are you looking at/for?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Yeah, I've ordered a bunch of Transformers from Amazon US recently that never got listed on Amazon AU. Amazon US started selling to Australia again earlier this year so you should be able to buy Transformers from them all you like, as long as it's not from a third party seller that doesn't ship to Australia.

I went to end my Free 30 Day Prime membership from Amazon US, but they persuaded me to stay on with another 30 days for free.
    May as well

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I went to end my Free 30 Day Prime membership from Amazon US, but they persuaded me to stay on with another 30 days for free.
    May as well
    How'd you manage that???

I went to end my existing free trial before it was up and there was an option to extend for another 30 days.

When I went to end my Amazon US Prime sub that I had to pay for, they refunded the full amount I paid for it. So I got Greenlight without paying a cent for Prime on the US side.