Page 21 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Looks like MPM8 Megatron is available from Amazon Au for $172 (free shipping). Don't forget cashback websites!
    Thanks. Still need to get this. But will wait for a sale.

Considering it is about au$300 from Japan and was $200 at EB games the other month... I think this is pretty good if you get free shipping. And ordering today it should arrive on friday for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Has anyone gotten their Siege Mirage and Impactor shipping notice from Amazon yet? They were meant to be released on the 1st. I'm wondering if they have been delayed to October along with the boxset versions and Amazon just haven't updated the individual listings???
    They've always been listed on my orders as 'Due to arrive September 15th' and sure enough on the 16th they shipped.

I've sent Amazon an email about Impactor and Mirage. If I get a coherent response from them about when they will ship I'll let you all know.
    Have you actually checked your Amazon account? Because I never received a shipping email for either Impactor or Mirage, but when I logged into Amazon it showed they had been posted on the 16th and are due to reach me at the end of this week.

Edit: OK, this is weird. Yesterday it said they were in transit and due to reach me on the 20th. Today its changed to 'Not Yet Shipped'. Wonder what is going on there

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    They've always been listed on my orders as 'Due to arrive September 15th' and sure enough on the 16th they shipped.

Have you actually checked your Amazon account? Because I never received a shipping email for either Impactor or Mirage, but when I logged into Amazon it showed they had been posted on the 16th and are due to reach me at the end of this week.

Edit: OK, this is weird. Yesterday it said they were in transit and due to reach me on the 20th. Today its changed to 'Not Yet Shipped'. Wonder what is going on there
    Mine had the same ETA until today, now it says 'delivery date pending'...

Maybe Mirage went into stealth mode while in transit so that he can't be tracked...

I got a typically uninformed response from Amazon that the items were out of stock and would ship when available.

I got a typically uninformed response from Amazon that the items were out of stock and would ship when available.
    What date did you order these two? I ordered my June 30th. Wondering if it's a 'first come first serve' thing because they have taken more orders than they could handle, or whether they haven't received any stock at all as the entire shipment from the US is late.

Given that nobody has posted on Seibertron or TFW has posted that they found the figures at Walmart or US Target I'd guess the stock hasn't even entered the US yet.

SIEGE Spinger and Megs in stock at just under RRP.

I know some folks are still chasing these.

Nice, thanks for the heads up!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)