Page 22 of 189 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Given that nobody has posted on Seibertron or TFW has posted that they found the figures at Walmart or US Target I'd guess the stock hasn't even entered the US yet.
    They have shown up at retail in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Considering it is about au$300 from Japan and was $200 at EB games the other month... I think this is pretty good if you get free shipping. And ordering today it should arrive on friday for the weekend.
    MP Movie Megatron arrived today (on schedule in just two days, which is probably pretty good for domestic shipping these days), and the box is a lot bigger than I was expecting. (I missed out on the EB pre-order, but saving an extra $28 over their already low price was worth the wait.)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    MP Movie Megatron arrived today (on schedule in just two days, which is probably pretty good for domestic shipping these days), and the box is a lot bigger than I was expecting. (I missed out on the EB pre-order, but saving an extra $28 over their already low price was worth the wait.)
    Yeah ended up buying one also. Should arrive Monday. Worked out about $160ish with the cash back. It’s one of those figures that I wanted but didn’t want to pay much for it. I hope it’s worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Yeah ended up buying one also. Should arrive Monday. Worked out about $160ish with the cash back. It’s one of those figures that I wanted but didn’t want to pay much for it. I hope it’s worth it.
    I just ordered it too with the same cashback. It's a great price compared to elsewhere, I put in a pre-order with Mighty Ape last week for $205 delivered but fortunately they let me cancel so I could jump on this. To be fair I did request they price match before I cancelled but they declined. Only 1 left at Amazon though it says they will get more in.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Bumblebee Greatest Hits - Soundwave and Doombox - Target Exclusive!:

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...gateway&sr=8-1

I'd managed to order Siege Barricade when he was briefly up, but I just got an email informing me the order was cancelled. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    I'd managed to order Siege Barricade when he was briefly up, but I just got an email informing me the order was cancelled. Bummer.
    Yep got the same email... sigh!

Which is weird because wave 4 has already appeared on RK and in Canada, so it can't be too far away.

Just a reminder for everyone. You should get charged for Omega Supreme in the next week or so if Amazon keeps it's date for Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Same