Page 23 of 189 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    I'd managed to order Siege Barricade when he was briefly up, but I just got an email informing me the order was cancelled. Bummer.
    Ditto
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'd managed to order Siege Barricade when he was briefly up, but I just got an email informing me the order was cancelled. Bummer.
    Aw man, good thing I follow this thread.
    Ordeered one weeks back, checked my (other) email just now and same message.

On the plus side my megatron mcMaxMaddington arrived this week, took a whole bloody month to ship.

Can someone please explain this amazon "cashback" business? Never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Can someone please explain this amazon "cashback" business? Never heard of it.
    Cashrewards.com.au offers cashback on many retailers including Amazon. You have to create an account and then click through the cashrewards website to Amazon. Make sure your cart is empty before you do that to ensure you get the cashback. It takes about 90 days or so to have the cash cleared to withdraw to your bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Cashrewards.com.au offers cashback on many retailers including Amazon. You have to create an account and then click through the cashrewards website to Amazon. Make sure your cart is empty before you do that to ensure you get the cashback. It takes about 90 days or so to have the cash cleared to withdraw to your bank account.
    ive been using https://www.shopback.com.au/ they seem to have more bonus offers for extra cashback often.

Impactor was "Ready to Ship in 1-2 Days" on Amazon.com earlier today. I reckon him and Mirage will be on their way soon.

Impactor was "Ready to Ship in 1-2 Days" on Amazon.com earlier today. I reckon him and Mirage will be on their way soon.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Reflector's back in stock locally. https://www.amazon.com.au/TRANSFORME...s%2C303&sr=1-6

Which brings us to where we are today...

Nothing really useful in this post (feel free to skip it) but it looks like *some* poeple in USA also did not got their SIEGE Barricades, and are still waiting on them, but *without* getting the cancel notice we got here.
    So if you are going to re-order, (if we get a new listing) don't be surprised if it gets cancelled a second time (you'll still be in line behind them) or gets pushed back or not return at all.

I hope they do get some in next couple months, but given how spotty hasbro are with stuff, I would not be the least bit surprised if we didnt get any (via amazon) until next year.