Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 559

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA items of interest

  1. #11
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    Paul I'm happy to add a second to my order since I get free shipping, apparently.
    Sure, I'll buy one from you if you've signed up for Prime and get the free shipping to bring the price down.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Sure, I'll buy one from you if you've signed up for Prime and get the free shipping to bring the price down.
    Done. Yeah I've got the prime for the time being, so might as well use it. I'll let you know when they come in.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,879

    Default

    Thanks! I’ll pm you about payment tonight

  4. #14
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Thanks! I’ll pm you about payment tonight
    No stress - COD is fine. We've done business before, so I know you're good for it.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    this is most promising! hopefully this is the start of a much larger trend. (exclusives being available for a 'reasonable' price on Amazon Australia. )
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

    my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Do you pay up front for preorder items on Amazon?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Do you pay up front for preorder items on Amazon?
    Yep. And you know what sucks? The code we were all given for $20 off our first purchase from Amazon AU doesn't work because Punch is not shipped by the AU part of the company, only the US one

    If anyone in NSW wants to do a bulk order I might be up for it, though I spose by the time it was forwarded to me it would work out the same postage wise

  8. #18
    hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    10th Sep 2016
    Location
    4
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yep. And you know what sucks? The code we were all given for $20 off our first purchase from Amazon AU doesn't work because Punch is not shipped by the AU part of the company, only the US one

    If anyone in NSW wants to do a bulk order I might be up for it, though I spose by the time it was forwarded to me it would work out the same postage wise
    Incorrect, google shown me that it DOESN'T take upfront payment, and I just pre-ordered everything I saw that I wanted, nothing on my statements as of now, best part is I can cancel the orders before they arrive

  9. #19
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Incorrect, google shown me that it DOESN'T take upfront payment, and I just pre-ordered everything I saw that I wanted, nothing on my statements as of now, best part is I can cancel the orders before they arrive
    Well so-rry!

    I tried to order it using the coupon code so maybe that’s why it was different for my order, which didn’t work anyway. If I had done it the way you did it probably would have worked and I wouldn’t have been asked for upfront payment.

    But thank you for correcting me in no uncertain terms.

  10. #20
    hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    10th Sep 2016
    Location
    4
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well so-rry!

    I tried to order it using the coupon code so maybe that’s why it was different for my order, which didn’t work anyway. If I had done it the way you did it probably would have worked and I wouldn’t have been asked for upfront payment.

    But thank you for correcting me in no uncertain terms.
    I didn't mean to be rude I was just trying to highlight what I was saying lol

    Strange, I put in my card details and everything, didnt use a coupon, DID sign up for prime (trial) and I see no charge, google also confirmed no upfront payments, this was what I saw on google, should be no different from the au site

    https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions...8&sort=helpful

    "When the order is placed an authorization is placed on the account. The authorization is when the bank places a hold on the funds to verify the payment method.
    The authorization will be removed soon. Your account will be charged when the order enters the shipping process.
    If you pay with a credit card and the item you order is sold by Amazon.com or one of our Merchant partners, we won't charge you until the order enters the shipping process. If you ordered from one of our Marketplace sellers, your card may be charged at the time of purchase."
    Everything I ordered was from amazon US, if that helps.

    If I do get charged I'll update accordingly

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •