Page 31 of 188 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    I'm actually kinda mad that I couldn't get it at this price but MPM-8 Megatron is just $121 for Prime members for the next 15 hours.
    We can be mad together.
    Edit: That’s life though. Ya win some, ya lose some.

That's less than half the price of getting it from the places in Japan that had it at full retail of about AU$300.
    I think I got it for about $180 when it first appeared on Amazon Australia as domestic stock, and I'm happy enough with that price to not be annoyed about it being cheaper later.
    It's worse when you pay more than its retail price because it appears to be limited and you don't want to miss out and have to pay more from a secondary source, and then it shows up somewhere local really cheap.
    It's like playing the stock market some times, trying to guess what to buy early or hold out on, hoping for it to be cheaper later and not selling out before you buy it.

Got a shipping notice for my Omega from Amazon.com.au today (due Wednesday)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's worse when you pay more than its retail price because it appears to be limited and you don't want to miss out and have to pay more from a secondary source, and then it shows up somewhere local really cheap.
    It's like playing the stock market some times, trying to guess what to buy early or hold out on, hoping for it to be cheaper later and not selling out before you buy it.
    I'm gambling that there won't be a cheaper option for Siege Ratchet in the future. I just bought one off ebay last night. It's a gamble though, so I know I might get burned.

Just got my fan vote three pack delivered. Aragon came with two right forearms. Now I have to send the whole lot back to the US and order a replacement set because Amazon Australia and Amazon US can't talk to each other about some things. Fun times.

Looking at the packaging images of the 3-pack, with the Powerdasher packed in parts in different parts of the box, it is very possible that some boxes got the wrong parts, particularly if the arms and legs look very similar, and those poor people in the factories who are paid peanuts for 16+ hours a day work wouldn't be too concerned (particularly if they aren't assembling the Powerdasher to have a better chance of noticing something is wrong).

all too often this is the case, even with main line release toys that we aren't always sure will be released here.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

A good analogy. I ordered most of the POTP after wave 1 was shelfwarming here. Back a few years when the dollar was great, I ended up buying the legends figures that came with targetmaster partners, and we never saw them here at all. Retail is just not reliable enough here.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    A good analogy. I ordered most of the POTP after wave 1 was shelfwarming here.
    I'm not preordering Wave 1 of Earthrise yet because Wave 1 always shelfwarms somewhere in the world. It's the later waves that I feel you need to jump on quicker.

Zetar is available on Amazon AU with Prime shipping, the price isn't great at $54, but if you didn't get a preoder in elsewhere he might be worth it. https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...C72HRBVYD0WZRS