Page 34 of 189 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435363738394454 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

I'd say it (and all the tetras) are average toys at best. Not worth the extra price imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I've given up trying to find Ratchet and Red Wing at a decent price. I hope we are not going to have similar troubles with the upcoming Earthrise toyline, but surprise me it would not.
    I keep Ratchet in my ebay watch list and the prices are slowly dropping dropping every week or so. There are plenty of them out there. Too many and they are NOT selling so it WILL get cheaper (on ebay ebay at least).

EDIT: best price I've seen on Ratchet so far is on the US ebay you can get him for AUD $60. But then there is 10 tax, plus 20 shipping. Putting your total at 5$^$# 80 aud again. However, at least on that us amazon you can combine that order with another item and then you are getting a reasonable deal (better than shipped prices elsewhere).
    Last edited by Batfan007; 20th November 2019 at 01:21 PM.

Siege wave 2 and 3 deluxes around $20 for black friday.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Siege wave 2 and 3 deluxes around $20 for black friday.
    Here's a link to the Black Friday Deals:

https://www.amazon.com.au/deal/15c81...QFFY8ZJ8V1Y9PT

Also Black Friday deals on Generation 1, Japan Generation 1, Prime cartoons and the live action film DVDs amd Blu-rays.

And you can get 10% back if you use ZipPay. If buying a big purchase, say Jetfire or Omega, might be a nice extra bonus.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Here's a link to the Black Friday Deals:

https://www.amazon.com.au/deal/15c81...QFFY8ZJ8V1Y9PT

Also Black Friday deals on Generation 1, Japan Generation 1, Prime cartoons and the live action film DVDs amd Blu-rays.
    Hehehe.... $20 for Refraktor, and it is shelfwarming at every store I go to now as well.

Nothing there that I need though... but that Studio Series Bumblebee with car parts & Charlie figurine is less than half the price of Toyworld/Toymate.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Hehehe.... $20 for Refraktor, and it is shelfwarming at every store I go to now as well.

Nothing there that I need though... but that Studio Series Bumblebee with car parts & Charlie figurine is less than half the price of Toyworld/Toymate.
    Yeah I was somewhat keen on that set for $35, then as luck would have it, popped into a Toymate, had a good look and passed on it.
    Deluxes (with pleeeenty of Refractors) were also $25, but an overwhelming sense of meh got the better of me.

Have seen him in the flesh once BUT originally I pre-ordered the 3-pack, however decided I didn't need 3 of them so this deal is perfect!

I am so surprised to see Wave 3 Deluxes and Wave 4 Voyagers shelfwarming. Normally it's the first or second wave that shelfwarms.

Cyber Monday deals. Some good stuff up like Omega for $185, Jetfire for $76 and more!