Page 36 of 188 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637383940414656 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Had they listed the Black Sideswipe pack before?

Deals here: https://www.amazon.com.au/deal/41397d13
    No... and that is being sold by Amazon Australia, so either Hasbro Australia got them in, or Amazon America shipped excess stock of their exclusives that they were having trouble selling, to other Amazons to sell.
    The same appears to have happened with Greenlight (which I think someone already noted here recently), as that listing is being noted as being sold by Amazon Australia.

Hasbro Australia were pretty definite about Australia not getting any of the 2019 Generations Exclusives here, but things can always change (a retailer could suddenly ask out of the blue that they want an exclusive product to go with an upcoming promotion or sale.... but at the most, we could get one or two unplanned exclusives (like these two), but not too many more).

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    I just ordered this on Black Friday thinking I had a bargain! Now it's $32 cheaper! Any ideas on what I can do? I've emailed the seller but no reply yet.
    This is probably not an optimal idea, but you can buy another then return the first using the free returns option on Paypal. Probably best to check their returns policy or eBay's first though to see if you get hit with a restocking fee.

Jetfire's price has now dropped to $80 as well!

Also part of the Cyber Monday deal from Amazon US, Siege Mirage and Impactor for $18.12 each. Free shipping for Prime members.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Thanks for the update on those two, and I saw $26 for thundercracker and other wave 1 deluxes for $18.

Jumped on the Omega Supreme deal. Combined with the Cashrewards $2 Amazon deal + 7% cashback brings it down to around $170.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    For those who missed out on the $76 Jetfire, the Transformers Outlet on eBay has him for $88 after using the PITCH20 code:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFOR...e/362790556934

Not as good a deal, but still better than full price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Siege Omega Supreme is 185AUD right now
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B07JN6VVMT/
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to both of you. I was very disappointed that I had missed out on Omega and Jetfire, both were gone when I checked Amazon this morning, but because of your updates I got a second chance to get them.
    By using zip pay Omega will be 10% less when they invoice me, lowering the price to $166.50. Jetfire is down to $100 at transformers_outlet so the PITCH20 code drops him to $80.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Also part of the Cyber Monday deal from Amazon US, Siege Mirage and Impactor for $18.12 each. Free shipping for Prime members.
    Adding to this I noticed the Fan Vote Battle 3 Pack is reduced to $82.40 https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07PZY481L

Bought a SIEGE Ratchet today on the AU store.

Never seen it on there before.
    It's US stock, so I guess that means the usual malarkey where they have like 1 or 2, sell and then the wait for more.
    The price was $58 AUD with free prime delivery.

I ended up getting WFC Thundercracker, CB Warrior-Class Hot Rod and RBA Whirl for a grand total of $57 delivered.

Pretty good, to buy that lot in the shops would be around $110.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Bought a SIEGE Ratchet today on the AU store.

Never seen it on there before.
    It's US stock, so I guess that means the usual malarkey where they have like 1 or 2, sell and then the wait for more.
    The price was $58 AUD with free prime delivery.

Yep I managed to snag a siege ratchet too. These things have been going for stupid prices on ebay for a while now, so happy to get it for that price. It's been on amazon market place for a while, prices were in the 80-90 dollar range prior. I had it on my watch list, which is how I spotted the price drop this morning.

Yeah I've been watching the Ratchet toy on ebay anbd both amazons ever since it was released every week checking for best prices.

I was LITERALLY about to order it from the usa store (with high shipping and taxes) as it was still the cheapest price anywhere....when I clicked over to the AU version first just to see if they *might* have got it, seeing as it follows the pattern of "reduced priced item that later turns up on AU amazon" and sure enough, it was there.