Page 39 of 188 FirstFirst ... 192934353637383940414243444959 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Thanks, I did eventually find that.
    Not on their site, I tried a whole bunch of google searches and got the chat, dude was helpful looked up the tracking and verified item was not lost and someone had stuffed up (scanned as "delivered") dated two days ago.

Weirdly, it actually arrived TODAY, about 5 hours later. And I got another item from amazon today, but a diff courier -even though it was made in same order. So odd how they do things but so far pleasingly reliable.
    If I had not seen that email this morning I never would have even known about the error

EDIT: Someone bought that Smokescreen I mentioned/cancelled earlier. Didn't think it would last long - lol.

TRANSFORMERS - 6" Megatron Action Figure - Revenge of The Fallen - Generations - Studio Series #13
    $32.99 on 14/12/19

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...WVEVKZB&sr=1-3

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

In regards to that smokescreen you guys mentioned...can it be trusted?

https://www.amazon.com.au/Husbro-Tra...556738&sr=8-12

I know it says amazon US but clicking on that "husbro" (listed as who its from :S) shows a bunch of other things, and that iron man helmet listing is setting all sorts of google translate warnings to my head :S

I can't find anything to ask amazon wtf is going on here

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

I know it says amazon US but clicking on that "husbro" (listed as who its from :S) shows a bunch of other things, and that iron man helmet listing is setting all sorts of google translate warnings to my head :S

I got mine delivered on Sunday, it's Legit. Looks to be just a typo.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by neomoz View Post
    I got mine delivered on Sunday, it's Legit. Looks to be just a typo.
    Whelp better complete my set then cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

I've bought (and received a few weeks ago) two Gen-Selects that had Husbro in the title. If it is through Amazon (the American Amazon listing it through the Australian Amazon site), it should be pretty easy to get a refund if you did't get what is listed.
    I recently got the wrong Micromaster pack sent to me, and with a photo and link to the listing, they sent a new one within minutes on the online help chat. Similarly with a Rescue Bots toy - they sent the wrong one, and since it was no longer in stock, it was refunded very quickly.

Just be aware that these 3rd party items that Amazon America are selling through Amazon Australia, will have an Amazon product sticker (with their own barcode) stuck on it somewhere (because they are handling someone else's product). Usually it is covering the barcode of the item, which can tear the packaging if you are wanting to keep it mint (so use a solvent if you want to remove it).

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    does anyone know if there is a customer service for amazon au?

I'm looking all over their website and all im getting is basic faq crap.

I think one of my latest orders got sent to the wrong place as it says delivered but I never got it.
    They make it VERY difficult to report these issues (if undelivered yet, it gives a link to a tracking number, but if wrongly delivered it just says delivered and no easy way to report it). I don't know whether its bad UI design, or intentional. But it took me ages to track down the contact us. They sent a replacement right away though and mentioned that there were problems with Fastway as a carrier.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Studio Series 44 Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...671180&sr=8-20

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    They make it VERY difficult to report these issues (if undelivered yet, it gives a link to a tracking number, but if wrongly delivered it just says delivered and no easy way to report it). I don't know whether its bad UI design, or intentional. But it took me ages to track down the contact us. They sent a replacement right away though and mentioned that there were problems with Fastway as a carrier.
    For my two cents, amazon, ebay and paypal and microsoft (and dozens of other companies) HAVE DELIBERATELY made it difficult to have any sort of customer service (in australia) as 99% of anything is outsourced, results on search engines for things will often be dead ends or details for customer service in other countries, and website FAQS will have the most moronic obivous information to "help yourself" but lead you in a never loop of nonsense that really doesn't help anyone and is often more frustrating than useful.
    My partner keeps a pen and paper record of numbers for stuff like ebay and paypal as they basically don't want you to call them. And help/customer service is often a joke, or the "appearance" of doing something while often doing nothing at all.

Having said that, I actually had the best experience with amazon au chat help where it took 3 mins for a guy to look up my package tracking and confirm it was not lost. Then 5 mins of me asking "can you please tell me WHERE is it now" while he tried to end the conversation without answering that. I relied on poeple on groups on FB and here to do the homework / make suggestions which I then parroted back to the chat help dude, who after being asked THREE times in a row finally answered the query. But overall Im happy at least someone actualyl did something (unlike couple months back when I asked a paypal chat to help me out with a refund from a scammer.........and instead they locked my account and never refunded me)