Page 42 of 189 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Thanks guys, I ordered me one of those voyager movie #1 smegheads, and will get the other SS Constructicons next pay or so.

Siege Omega ( part of the Limited Time Deals )
    $180 + free ship for Prime Members

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...rs+Sie&sr=8-11

Cyberverse Deluxe Optimus - $32.54

The other three are not on Amazon Au yet (but are on Amazon US)
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

25% off Siege Alpha Counterstrike pack (sideswipe repaint) for $58 at amazon.au
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

If an item is on Amazon.com.au but is "International product from outside Australia" could that be flagged when sharing? Maybe include the postage cost?

I got a bit excited about the new Cyberverse toys being available but I can't get free shipping on overseas items unlike ones actually available from Amazon Australia. And this has happened a lot in this thread that an item is actually "international product". /vent

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    If an item is on Amazon.com.au but is "International product from outside Australia" could that be flagged when sharing? Maybe include the postage cost?

I got a bit excited about the new Cyberverse toys being available but I can't get free shipping on overseas items unlike ones actually available from Amazon Australia. And this has happened a lot in this thread that an item is actually "international product". /vent
    Free Prime trial, order & then cancel membership?

How many times can you use the trail then cancel?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    How many times can you use the trail then cancel?
    It was twice for me. They sent me another offer of a months free trial when I went to cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

That is basically everything on there.
    AU keeps almost nothing in stock and their stock comes from overseas anyhow.

amazon prime isn't just free shipping domestic (no min amount) or free international shipping (over 50 aud), you also get prime video (movies and tv shows) plus prime music BASIC.

Well worth imo.