Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 844

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA items of interest

  1. #31
    Join Date
    26th Apr 2009
    Location
    Paasu
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    I foresee non-MISB collectors doing a DIY poking a hole in the box & claiming a a partial credit from Amazon. Sad but true.
    They can your account if u claim too frequently.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    15,139

    Default

    So in some threads I’m seeing people complain about Punch’s availability.

    Today I got an email saying a book I preordered wouldn’t be available (despite still being listed on the site as in stock and available).

    Yesterday I went to buy a few items (a Blu-ray and a magazine) on Japan’s Amazon (for which I have an account and have ordered from before) that were listed as “available to ship to Australia” - all of which at the checkout suddenly couldn’t be shipped to an Australian address and I should go to the local site (which doesn’t sell Japanese Blu-rays or Japanese magazines)

    So all up, the introduction of Amazon.com.au seems to be just getting in the way.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    4th Jun 2010
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Amazon US still claims that items are available to ship to Australia, but of course they don't do that anymore due to the tax changes. I believe that's the case with all Amazon regions now - they won't ship to us not because of the new Australian arm, but because they're too lazy to deal with our tax laws.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    So in some threads I’m seeing people complain about Punch’s availability.

    Today I got an email saying a book I preordered wouldn’t be available (despite still being listed on the site as in stock and available).

    Yesterday I went to buy a few items (a Blu-ray and a magazine) on Japan’s Amazon (for which I have an account and have ordered from before) that were listed as “available to ship to Australia” - all of which at the checkout suddenly couldn’t be shipped to an Australian address and I should go to the local site (which doesn’t sell Japanese Blu-rays or Japanese magazines)

    So all up, the introduction of Amazon.com.au seems to be just getting in the way.
    Paul my order of P/CP has already shipped and is due in Melbourne next week. Unfortunately I'm going to be in Japan until 12/Oct.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    15,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    Paul my order of P/CP has already shipped and is due in Melbourne next week. Unfortunately I'm going to be in Japan until 12/Oct.
    PM'd

  6. #36
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    35,244

    Default

    Mine still hasn't been charged or shipped.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    7th Apr 2010
    Location
    BRAYBROOK
    Posts
    2,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Mine still hasn't been charged or shipped.
    Mine either
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

  8. #38
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    5,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Mine still hasn't been charged or shipped.
    Same.

    I'm glad I've ordered one from HLJ as a backup.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    26th Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Just checked my order for Punch/Counterpunch, don't think it's been updated:
    "Shipping Soon - Arriving Sep 28 - Oct 5"

    No tracking information yet

  10. #40
    Join Date
    23rd Jun 2018
    Location
    Mudgee
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Just checked my order for Punch/Counterpunch, don't think it's been updated:
    "Shipping Soon - Arriving Sep 28 - Oct 5"

    No tracking information yet
    Same as mine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •