Page 50 of 189 FirstFirst ... 304045464748495051525354556070 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

The order I placed for some TFs from Amazon America through Amazon Australia on March 18th, still haven't shipped... but two comics I ordered through Amazon America just three days ago, were shipped today.
    Maybe some departments are still working, but others that are considered least important are not.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The order I placed for some TFs from Amazon America through Amazon Australia on March 18th, still haven't shipped... but two comics I ordered through Amazon America just three days ago, were shipped today.
    Maybe some departments are still working, but others that are considered least important are not.
    Amazon is prioritising essential items ordered. It's not uncommon for people to be getting shipping dates in late April at the moment.

https://www.techspot.com/news/84499-...ng-delays.html

I've been waiting for Siege Jetfire to drop down in price again.

WFC Earthrise Deluxe wave 1 Cliffjumper, Hoist, Ironworks and Wheeljack all now $37.41 + $9.83 delivery* from Amazon US via Amazon AU.

*All prices in AUD and include GST.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Amazon is prioritising essential items ordered. It's not uncommon for people to be getting shipping dates in late April at the moment.

https://www.techspot.com/news/84499-...ng-delays.html
    They just charged and shipped my order from two weeks ago, so I guess they are still working through non-essentials like toys, just very slowly.

I ordered the Galaxy Prime when it was $50 which was out of stock but Amazon seems to have taken the Amazon AU listing down completely, so am I ever going to get the toy or should I just cancel it?

They might cancel it, as in all the AU Earthrise figures I ordered got cancelled as well as some DC books and the latter goes back a year

But in the same situation, I waited a few months on some cheap Lego Hidden Side and Ninjago that they took listings down for and did eventually get it. Can't find the date for the other order but the Ninjago was ordered 26/12/19 and came 11/02/2020 but was delisted around the time I ordered it

So I hope that helps, but it depends on how you feel about that Optimus IMO

Ok thanks. Guess I'll just wait it out until they cancel it then. Although, if the US one ever goes down to 60ish I might just get that one instead.

Welp, Amazon cancelled the $50 Galaxy Prime. Would've been awesome at that price

Yeah mine's cancelled too. I only bought it because it was $50 but the idea of owning that (yet another) Optimus Prime was growing on me...