Page 59 of 189 FirstFirst ... 394954555657585960616263646979 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrick View Post
    Got my shipped notification this morning and looks like Amazon is sending via DHL Express
    Same. Via DHL as well. Getting sent to my parcel locker so it'll take an additional day but it'll probably be ready to collect by next Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Same. Via DHL as well. Getting sent to my parcel locker so it'll take an additional day but it'll probably be ready to collect by next Wednesday.
    I was under the impression DHL Express can't be delivered to Parcel Lockers? I had to submit the redirect on DHL to send to my home instead, ETA Friday!

I was under the impression DHL Express can't be delivered to Parcel Lockers? I had to submit the redirect on DHL to send to my home instead, ETA Friday!
    It is probably similar to Amazon US parcels via DHL to Australian PO Boxes. With PO Boxes, the DHL parcel is handed over to Australia Post for delivery after customs clearance.

It gets handed over to Australia Post to finish delivery to the parcel locker. Haven't had a problem so far.

I somehow managed to get saddled with Fastway a day later than everyone else. Unfortunately from past experiences with them it will make receiving him a pain if I can't be home at the time.

if anyone still needs earthrise prime $77.53
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...8S0WXSO0&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    It gets handed over to Australia Post to finish delivery to the parcel locker. Haven't had a problem so far.
    Decided to change shipping of Dead Optimus to my house instead of Parcel Locker just because it might not be the best idea to go out and collect. Will be here Thursday as that's the best day for me. I do have other parcels waiting for me to collect though so hopefully I can get those quickly.

A couple of surprise listings on Amazon Australia as imported stock - Selects Greasepit & Selects Exhaust. Both are about AU$60 each, for August 14.

Okay, probably not a surprise, as most of last year's Selects toys ended up listed here as well, from non-Amazon sellers in America... so keep an eye out for ones that are NOT coming to EB Games here, as those two are, and EB Games price is a lot cheaper at AU$40 each (because those Amazon listings are secondary market sellers, needing a second markup to make their own profit).

As mentioned in the Oz news topic, the MLP My Little Prime figure is also on Amazon Australia, as Australian stock (not a US import), for $28.

wondering when Amazon AU will have Scorpnork ready? Missed out on Omega last year in physical stores so I'm hoping Amazon has it for a good price

wondering when Amazon AU will have Scorpnork ready? Missed out on Omega last year in physical stores so I'm hoping Amazon has it for a good price
    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B083VMF..._cmMkFbNVQ4J8J

Surprise!!!

P.s. even though it says 1 to 2 months, it most likely won't take that long.