Page 63 of 189 FirstFirst ... 435358596061626364656667687383 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Scorponok is gone again.

Ordered Powerdasher Zetar from Amazon US and it was sent just in the Selects box, no additional packaging. Luckily it didn't get crushed or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Ordered Powerdasher Zetar from Amazon US and it was sent just in the Selects box, no additional packaging. Luckily it didn't get crushed or anything.
    Yep anything I've ordered from Amazon US is poorly packed. Amazon Australia do a much better job, heck I've had bubble wrap placed around the toilet paper I've ordered!

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Yep anything I've ordered from Amazon US is poorly packed. Amazon Australia do a much better job, heck I've had bubble wrap placed around the toilet paper I've ordered!
    So that's where the toilet paper went to!
    EDIT: *faux interweb rage* *waves interweb fist*
    Last edited by Unicran; 25th August 2020 at 05:14 PM.

Generally anything I've gotten from Amazon US has come in a bag at least so was definitely a bit shocking at first. I had heard about the Conehead 2-pack being shipped in just the retail box so I shouldn't be that surprised I guess.

Ditto regarding Amazon AU. Haven't had anything poorly packed by them so far.

Some relevant discussions and info here: https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...rmers.1198732/

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Generally anything I've gotten from Amazon US has come in a bag at least so was definitely a bit shocking at first. I had heard about the Conehead 2-pack being shipped in just the retail box so I shouldn't be that surprised I guess.

Ditto regarding Amazon AU. Haven't had anything poorly packed by them so far.
    i always tick the 'this item is a gift' box. it doesn't add any extra charges, but I feel like they package stuff a little better when you do that, there's usually a few of those air pocket things in the box to reduce the spare space in the shipment.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quintesson Judge is available on 28/8. Seems to be local stock.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Quintesson Judge is available on 28/8. Seems to be local stock.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    May have been a small batch only? ... it says "Ships from and sold by Amazon US." when I click the link

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    May have been a small batch only? ... it says "Ships from and sold by Amazon US." when I click the link
    Same thing happened with SS Overload and ER Snapdragon. Seems like they only get 10 or less in at a time or something.