Page 70 of 188 FirstFirst ... 506065666768697071727374758090 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It is taking less than a week for me at the moment for US Amazon items to arrive. Amazon lists the cheapest option on the front page of their product listings, so if you don't want the item from that location and they have alternatives that are not too much more, check the other options on the right side of the page.
    Shipping from Amazon US is now taking around five days on average, which is great. However waiting for dispatch seems to be taking longer than usual.

The Amazon UK prices are very reasonable, but all of the UK items I've seen "cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location". Anyone else see the same message when logged in?

It happened when I was ordering the Ironhide/Prowl pack but only when I selected Parcel Lockers. When I put my home address, it let me order it.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    It happened when I was ordering the Ironhide/Prowl pack but only when I selected Parcel Lockers. When I put my home address, it let me order it.

If they allow you to order it to a home address, then it means they are using a courier company that doesn't have a partnership with Australia Post (to take the packages and forward them to postboxes).

Thanks for the info, nalops and griffin. It appears to allow checkout with a street address.

In stock now at Amazon AU:

Earthrise E22 Quintesson Judge $43.50
    Earthrise E17 Arcee $30.65

Free shipping: for Amazon Prime members/over $39 for non-Amazon Prime members.

arcee is gone.

I pre-ordered some of the latest studio series figures through Amazon AU (US stock) back in May. I know they'll get the stock eventually, but it's frustrating when you can buy them here now.

I considered cancelling the pre-orders, but they make up a larger order, which, after removing the studio series figures leaves the remaining items under $49 meaning those items will no longer qualify for free shipping.

So patience it is, for now.

I may be wrong but I think you can cancel an item and not be hit with delivery charges even if it's under the $49. I remember ordering Blitzwing with Cog and cancelling Blitzwing because it was taking too long. Cog was preparing shipment but I didn't realise it when I cancelled it. I can't definitively say but at that point, my card had been 'charged' for Cog alone.

That's good to know. Might sleep on it, cheers.

For those having trouble finding Blitzwing during the BigW 20% off sale, it is currently on Amazon at a discounted price of $43.50. I think the BigW sale price is about $40, so a little above that, but cheaper than the regular price of $50... and you don't have to waste time and money running around town looking for one (if you are allowed to in your state).