Page 40 of 189 FirstFirst ... 203035363738394041424344455060 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Ive had good experiences with their online chat too. The last problem I had was a wrong item sent, they let me keep it and gave me a full refund.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just to keep on topic seems that smokescreen listing is unavailable, no matter ebay saves the day and it's technically cheaper if all by itself

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    For my two cents, amazon, ebay and paypal and microsoft (and dozens of other companies) HAVE DELIBERATELY made it difficult to have any sort of customer service (in australia) as 99% of anything is outsourced, results on search engines for things will often be dead ends or details for customer service in other countries, and website FAQS will have the most moronic obivous information to "help yourself" but lead you in a never loop of nonsense that really doesn't help anyone and is often more frustrating than useful.
    My partner keeps a pen and paper record of numbers for stuff like ebay and paypal as they basically don't want you to call them. And help/customer service is often a joke, or the "appearance" of doing something while often doing nothing at all.

Having said that, I actually had the best experience with amazon au chat help where it took 3 mins for a guy to look up my package tracking and confirm it was not lost. Then 5 mins of me asking "can you please tell me WHERE is it now" while he tried to end the conversation without answering that. I relied on poeple on groups on FB and here to do the homework / make suggestions which I then parroted back to the chat help dude, who after being asked THREE times in a row finally answered the query. But overall Im happy at least someone actualyl did something (unlike couple months back when I asked a paypal chat to help me out with a refund from a scammer.........and instead they locked my account and never refunded me)
    I've had mixed experience with ebay but good ones with paypal, paypal 90% of the time takes up the buyer's side so I've had quite a few chargebacks made despite sellers being dodgy, simply being within 6months helps (of course, when I do sell to odd countries I literally film myself incase they claim I sent nothing like a few horror stories I've seen).

Ebay was mixed, few months back a seller who I once trusted sent me fake tracking, then excuses, before sending me a refund then claiming "pay me back when it comes" before quietly removing the listing all while claiming the tracking worked despite it being 2 weeks old, needless to say after using multiple trackers I got ebay to check and they did so themselves (gave me a new tracker site to use which has been more accurate than some in the process) and even linked me the item article so even though it was gone from my ebay summery I can still leave negative feedback, which was great.

Before that though they gave me the run around when I literally bought an empty box, seller was honest (he realized when I sniped the bid in the last min and thought he'd make sure it was what I wanted since the listing name obscured the lagnth of the name, nice dude), while the refund went nicely BECAUSE of ebay's global shipping program was used that part wasn't being refunded and he had no control, we spoke to ebay and our reps blamed the other party saying he/I were at fault (mine saying he needs to refund and their's saying it should be automatic and I'm a scammer!?!?), spoke to paypal and unlike that whole week of emailing multiple parties paypal took 2 emails in 10mins to solve it (they just refunded me out of ebay's pocket)

I also avoid phone calls, but that's only because I have hearing damage and bad phone reception so yelling "what" all the time is no help plus I'm more articulated in text form

"Limited Deal" on Studio Series Grimlock, marked down ever further from 50 to $40

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...WVEVKZB&sr=8-1

Sixgun is $11. Any reason for me to have a second?

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...TA7KGN7JJ5VDSK

EDIT: Couple more here

https://www.amazon.com.au/deal/0c9c8...E0ASVSS4F806G9

I’d buy the Ratchet (if so can find some other things to reach the free shipping threshold)

Outback $6.50 on 24/12/19

It's Un-Australian not to buy one right?

Outback is $4.50 from the Transformers outlet on eBay though :P

Siege Jetfire is now $90 delivered from Amazon

Siege Astrotrain is up on Amazon AU via US.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...8S0WXSO0&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Siege Astrotrain is up on Amazon AU via US.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...8S0WXSO0&psc=1
    Thanks you for the heads up.