Page 45 of 189 FirstFirst ... 253540414243444546474849505565 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Amazon is really good with refunds and returns if you get something that isn't described... like getting a used/opened product instead of a new product. So it might be annoying to have to buy another one, but it could be an element of reassurance if you aren't in a hurry for the item. (and being stock from America, if it didn't cost much, they will usually let you keep it, and just write it off, because it would cost too much for them to pay for it to be sent back - which is like a bit of a bonus for the inconvenience)

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Or if you live where I do, and they don't get Wave 1, or Wave 2, you can never get it.

Amazon consistently has the CHEAPEST price, oftten under Oz retail RRP, or at least the same. The reason I mention this is that (1) it's true (2) this is not the Show Z thread, or the Jim's Big Robots thread or whatever. I buy from here there and anywhere.

snip---

Sorry for wasting anyone's time that read this.

From now on I will purely post a link and name of a thing for sale, on topic, in this thread and otherwise be a robot and not post my opinions about things, especially if this is the kind of reponse it receives. Or I can not post in this thread at all, if people prefer. I'm often up early for work, browse the internet and see something that others might not see till later in the day or after work, when it might have already sold out etc
    I apologize for ticking you off,
    I just see so many collectors in the last couple years rushing out to get stuff as it's released in the states, often with the local release being months and months later, though sometimes not. The last series was a very rare occurrence of the first wave hardly seeing any release here, I ended up getting the deluxes I wanted off a seller on eBay for under $30 shipped.
    you're post seemed fairly keen, I was just attempting to provide some light tempering. Most often, in my experience most of the main line toys turn up somewhere at a reasonable price, it's certainly not worth spending more than retail trying to get hold of them in the first month or two after their initial release.
    Again, I do apologise, I didn't mean for my post to be snarky. Everywhere else online seems to be acidic these days, the last thing I want to do is have that effect on people here.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

2 Deals of the day, there are probably others

Siege Jetfire $93
    Micro Offroad patrol $12

From Amazon AU with free shipping:

WFC Earthrise Grapple : $43.50
    WFC Earthrise Starscream : $43.50

Both are 13% off AU retail price.

Thank you. Grapple ordered now.

Now I just need an order for Optimus and the Ramp Master.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Thank you. Grapple ordered now.

Now I just need an order for Optimus and the Ramp Master.
    I'd keep an eye on Uncle Pete's too.
    They currently have ramp listed, but Ive alo seen people purchase OP in store.

Thanks for the Earthrise figures, I would have missed them checking the US versions. Definitely ordering at least one of them.

Unfortunately I missed Jetfire, I would have bought that instead. Have had it in the cart waiting, guess I just looked at the wrong time.

Earthrise Astrotrain sold by Amazon Au - $78

SS TF1 Voy Megatron sold by Amazon Au - $50

Dispatch in 1-3 months.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Thanks for the Earthrise figures, I would have missed them checking the US versions. Definitely ordering at least one of them.

Unfortunately I missed Jetfire, I would have bought that instead. Have had it in the cart waiting, guess I just looked at the wrong time.
    https://www.target.com.au/p/transfor...apter/62774321

Does this help?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I'll keep an eye for 20% off, or even without that later, but I meant for $90 sorry; what I've just paid for two voyagers or for Shockwave at the start of last year (that was the wrong one to jump on). Thanks anyway, forgot they had it.