Page 130 of 188 FirstFirst ... 110120125126127128129130131132133134135140150 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1877

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

I ordered some more in stock-Sharticons last Sunday night. They still haven't shipped.

Also, my info for Artfire still is saying he's due at my place by Monday. Obviously, that isn't happening.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNZ View Post
    At least you got another chance for Wreck-Gar because he's the casemate of the Sweeps in wave 3.

Is there any reason why Amazon AU has had Shadow Panther for ages but not Waspinator? Shouldn't they have come together? Or did I just miss Waspinator?
    They came out as single solid cases of each, not as “wave 4” in a split case

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I ordered some more in stock-Sharticons last Sunday night. They still haven't shipped.

Also, my info for Artfire still is saying he's due at my place by Monday. Obviously, that isn't happening.
    Sharticons hahaha. What a funny misspelling lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Sharticons hahaha. What a funny misspelling lol
    I really should proofread anything I type on my phone.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I really should proofread anything I type on my phone.
    I know I need to do the same. I mess up alot

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Is there any downside to placing orders for these now, and cancelling if they turn up elsewhere first (as might very well happen again)? I haven't cancelled an Amazon order, so don't know how that goes...

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Is there any downside to placing orders for these now, and cancelling if they turn up elsewhere first (as might very well happen again)? I haven't cancelled an Amazon order, so don't know how that goes...
    If you cancel the order before it's processed, then there is no downside.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Unlike places like HLJ, they don't send me angry notes about threatening to close my account if I keep cancelling orders.