Page 123 of 189 FirstFirst ... 103113118119120121122123124125126127128133143 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1886

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

WFC Gnaw/Sharkticon delayed again.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Dang. That's about the only thing I might spend that promised $10 discount from the Galvatron delay on. And I strongly suspect I won't see it on an actual shelf...

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Dang. That's about the only thing I might spend that promised $10 discount from the Galvatron delay on. And I strongly suspect I won't see it on an actual shelf...
    Has anyone actually successfully redeemed that $10 delay compensation? I got the email 5 times for 5 different items but was never able to actually get any discount on anything. I buy a lot of things on AmazonAU and never saw any discounts at checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by lmaotimmy View Post
    Has anyone actually successfully redeemed that $10 delay compensation? I got the email 5 times for 5 different items but was never able to actually get any discount on anything. I buy a lot of things on AmazonAU and never saw any discounts at checkout.
    Ive done numerous AU purchases since the email and not one was discounted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Ive done numerous AU purchases since the email and not one was discounted!!
    if they said that in a email just go into live chat and quote the email they will apply it to your account also promotion credit only works on Amazon AU items.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'm wondering if I should care. On the one hand, I was never out of pocket for anything, so there's no loss. On the other, this is exactly the sort of behaviour that the ACCC exists to protect consumers from, and needs to be crushed on sight (if this is just some promise that Amazon intends to break), especially from a big US-controlled corporation.

Yes.

As Lucretia mentioned, Amazon customer service (via chat or phone) can manually apply the $10 promotional credit to your account. Quote the order number and the date/time the email was received. They can probably verify the original email in their system. The chat will only take a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Yeah, I got that email too.

I just got charged for my delayed Wrek-garr. So let's see how that plays out...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

My Sharkticons say they should arrive today. Which is about as likely as the moon landing on my head since they have not shipped and I haven't been charged.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

SG Megs was due by today, just got the email saying they are waiting from supplier