Page 80 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6070757677787980818283848590100 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Link to the black friday sale. Some really good prices on recent Earthrise and Studio Series releases. Blitzwing SS $30, Smokescreen ER $21 etc
    https://www.amazon.com.au/deal/12e90...ealid=12e90c09

Earthrise Smokescreen @ $21 for Black Friday

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...6397901&sr=8-3
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

What I said haha.

I've had the Amazon Ironhide/Prowl 2 Pack on pre-order for a while, then out of the blue I get a random email saying:

"We're encountering a delay in shipping the item below. We’ll make every effort to get the delayed item to you as soon as possible. If you still want this item, please confirm below. We apologize for the delay."

Anyone had this before? I'm a little concerned that they're going to cancel it on me - now that the aftermarket prices have gone stupid. For some reason, they've bundled that order with the Ratchet/Lifeline set too, even though I ordered them at different times.

Scorponok’s listing has disappeared
    Hopefully that means he will be relisted on Monday cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    I've had the Amazon Ironhide/Prowl 2 Pack on pre-order for a while, then out of the blue I get a random email saying:

"We're encountering a delay in shipping the item below. We’ll make every effort to get the delayed item to you as soon as possible. If you still want this item, please confirm below. We apologize for the delay."

Anyone had this before? I'm a little concerned that they're going to cancel it on me - now that the aftermarket prices have gone stupid. For some reason, they've bundled that order with the Ratchet/Lifeline set too, even though I ordered them at different times.
    Haven't received an 'item delayed' message with confirmation request before. When did you order and was it from Amazon UK or Amazon US via the AU site?

Had that message before. Can’t remember if I eventually got the item or not. I’ve ordered Prowl and Ironhide from a second source now as a backup just in case.

I've gotten that message twice before, once it was eventually fulfilled, once it was eventually cancelled. It is a roulette.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Thanks guys, it was through Amazon US out of interest.

Bit of a worry but not much I can do about it now - a bit annoyed that they've grouped the order and if I've missed out for that reason, I'll be pissed. Hopefully if they're going to cancel it, they do it soon so I don't miss out on other options. I neeeeeeeeed that Earthrise Prowl

Bugger it, in the end I've just gone and bought a higher priced one elsewhere just to be sure. Bit of an 'impatience tax', but when I've already bothered to track down Smokescreen and Bluestreak in the same line, I'd be kind of mad if I missed Prowl!

I'll keep the Amazon order in place too and if it actually comes through, I can sell it on to someone here at cost.