Page 26 of 188 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    AU$331 shipped on the AU Amazon.
    Gotta join Amazon Prime. I paid $249 for my Omega Supreme with free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Gotta join Amazon Prime. I paid $249 for my Omega Supreme with free shipping.
    I am with Prime. I paid $259 ($236 with cash back) for mine shipped. The price has increased to $331 now.

Actually, yes, I’ve figured it out now. It is $246 shipped on the Amazon Au site but from Amazon AU. So there’s basiclly 3 options. Amazon US, Amazon AU shipped by Amazon AU and Amazon AU shipped by Amazon US.

And I just go to cancel it to get it for $246 and they have decided to prepare mine for shipment....Smart move Amazon. Oh well, it’s only $10 cheaper anyway and it does say out of stock so could of been in for a long wait anyway.

Amazon just shipped my Impactor and Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Amazon just shipped my Impactor and Mirage.
    When did you guys order? Mine was placed on Jul 7 and so far nothing...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I have some questions about these cash back reward websites I've seen mentioned here.
    First, how many are there? I've seen mentioned cashrewards and shopback, are there more and what's the difference?
    Second, both of those sites say you have to disable adblockers to get your cashback, is this true or have people gotten cash back without disabling adblockers?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I have some questions about these cash back reward websites I've seen mentioned here.
    First, how many are there? I've seen mentioned cashrewards and shopback, are there more and what's the difference?
    Second, both of those sites say you have to disable adblockers to get your cashback, is this true or have people gotten cash back without disabling adblockers?
    Cashrewards and Shopback are the only two I'm aware of and use. I turned off my ad blockers when using them. The only thing to really beware of is that they can take about three months to reimburse you, depending on the store you're claiming from.

When I'm curious about is weather you can stack them. I've never actually tried.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Mirage is shipped. Ordered 1 September
    Omega is shipped. Ordered 22 September

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Cashrewards and Shopback are the only two I'm aware of and use. I turned off my ad blockers when using them. The only thing to really beware of is that they can take about three months to reimburse you, depending on the store you're claiming from.

When I'm curious about is weather you can stack them. I've never actually tried.
    Cannot stack, it only tracks from the last click. Even if you somehow managed to get both websites to track, the store will usually cancel one once they detect the two referrals. Have to watch out to not use gift cards or promo codes as that usually voids any cashback :/
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"