Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 919242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 330

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA items of interest

  1. #281
    Join Date
    4th Jun 2016
    Location
    SPEARWOOD
    Posts
    594

    Default

    SIEGE Shockwave has been at $50, then 60-something, then down to $49 last couple weeks. Changes just about every day.

    Grabbed one when it was at $49 with free prime shipping as it beast the $70 myer price thats been on for last month or so.

  2. #282
    Join Date
    29th Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,562

    Default

    Barricade is in the house! That was fast...

    Sweet bot too!

    M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

    To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

  3. #283
    Join Date
    4th Jun 2010
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just got charged for the Fan Vote 3 pack.

    Can't believe I'm paying $111 for a single Deluxe. Maybe I should try and sell the Holo Mirage and IDW Impactor.
    If you still want to recoup some of that money and haven't found a home for Impactor yet, I'm keen for one!

  4. #284
    Join Date
    4th Jun 2016
    Location
    SPEARWOOD
    Posts
    594

    Default

    SIEGE Barricade is up again for pre-order / "out of stock status" still.

    I checked the american store also, and theirs stock is "in" so you can order there, or presumably they should get some actual stock again for OZ seeing as now the amazon us one is no longer pre-order and not currently sold out etc.
    I'd order one now, but frankly I'll wait until at least ONE aussie gets one in hand fromt he oz store from the current lot, I dont want it cancel again, or ship at a stupid time i cant control seeing as got a big order due end of month from HLJ

    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRANSFORME...1479570&sr=8-1

  5. #285
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    4,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    If you still want to recoup some of that money and haven't found a home for Impactor yet, I'm keen for one!
    Ok cool. PM sent.

  6. #286
    Join Date
    29th Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    SIEGE Barricade is up again for pre-order / "out of stock status" still.

    I checked the american store also, and theirs stock is "in" so you can order there, or presumably they should get some actual stock again for OZ seeing as now the amazon us one is no longer pre-order and not currently sold out etc.
    I'd order one now, but frankly I'll wait until at least ONE aussie gets one in hand fromt he oz store from the current lot, I dont want it cancel again, or ship at a stupid time i cant control seeing as got a big order due end of month from HLJ

    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRANSFORME...1479570&sr=8-1
    Post #282, 2 posts from yours.

    M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

    To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

  7. #287
    Join Date
    4th Jun 2016
    Location
    SPEARWOOD
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Post #282, 2 posts from yours.
    Didnt read it.

  8. #288
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    4,811

    Default

    I just found Cromar is available on Amazon AU via Amazon US for around $40. Not the best price for a Deluxe but it's better than ebay prices.

    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...s%2C301&sr=1-2

  9. #289
    Join Date
    14th Jul 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Just got an email saying Barricade would arrive on Thursday, and payment got taken out of my account-finally!

  10. #290
    Join Date
    10th Sep 2016
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just found Cromar is available on Amazon AU via Amazon US for around $40. Not the best price for a Deluxe but it's better than ebay prices.

    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...s%2C301&sr=1-2
    It's pretty good considering it's an exclusive in all honesty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •