Page 92 of 189 FirstFirst ... 72828788899091929394959697102112 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

It's live now on my end so hopefully is on yours.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    It's live now on my end so hopefully is on yours.
    Yep. Working now. Thanks

My Dominus 2-pack shipped Friday from America, through the Australian Amazon site. I see that it is finally in-stock as Australian stock, but for an extra $7 (at au$65)... will get to you quicker though (select other sellers option and select the Amazon AU stock).

The Micromaster pack is also showing as in-stock, through the Australian site (US stock), so it will take a couple weeks (for au$42).

And it looks like someone in America is wanting to offload their Netflix Ultra Magnus in a hurry, for just au$67 (free shipping for prime members)... which is a long way off the price of a Leader toy, with US markup.

Damn, I paid double for that micros pack. Oh well, win some lose some. Never know if they'll show up cheaper or sell out quick and skyrocket

I logged into my Amazon America account and the Micromaster pack that I ordered has just disappeared from my order history... so I've ordered it again from the Australian Amazon listing.
    That just leaves one pack left, and it hasn't been listed on the Australian site yet, so I have to keep an eye on my American order.

The US stock of the Dominus pack has gone up $2 since I posted yesterday, but the Australian stock has remained at $65.
    Between that and the Combiner Wars Devastator (both being cheaper to have shipped from America), it just goes to show how much markup the non-American branches of Hasbro has to apply to their products, for Hasbro head office in America to get their "international sales" commission (the quarterly reports will sometimes list the revenue that the head office gets from its international branches, which I think was often around 10-20% of the money Hasbro America gets).

I don't know why (yet), but Amazon Australia is only supposed to be getting two of the five Galactic Odyssey sets (the clones and Dominus), which is really annoying. It's like only having two of the eight Cyberverse build-a-figure toys released here, and stressing about securing the others from other sources.

Did you change to look at all your 2020 orders? Micron pack was more than 3 months ago, so you have to specifically select the year

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Did you change to look at all your 2020 orders? Micron pack was more than 3 months ago, so you have to specifically select the year
    Since both my orders were more than 3 months ago I checked the tab for outstanding orders, which only brought up the 5th pack still on order.

My Micromaster pack shipped from Amazon US. I didn't order through Amazon AU.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

SS Grimlock up on Amazon AU via US for the excellent price of $77.87!

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08KYGS...1W8WTM4ZGXTAM2

Oh damn. I just got charged for my Grimlock ordered direct through Amazon US. It's only about $10 cheaper going through Amazon AU, but still, $10 is $10.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.