Page 3 of 188 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    I didn't mean to be rude I was just trying to highlight what I was saying lol
    No worries

Amazon have Rippersnapper for $35 plus shipping. Brings it up to $40 shipped, but I’m not sure if I want to pay that much. Wave 2 seems really scarce too though.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Got real excited because Sludge, Snarl and the like are decently priced on Amazon US, but they don’t ship here. Hopefully they get some on the au site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Got real excited because Sludge, Snarl and the like are decently priced on Amazon US, but they don’t ship here. Hopefully they get some on the au site.
    I ordered Wave 2 from Amazon US, and sent to my warehouse with Shipito. And POL my stuff a bit beforr I get it all sent at once. Always am option to use a forwarding service.

I ordered the POTP Predaking on 24 August and it arrived today. Unfortunately, there were two issues:

1) the shipping label had the wrong address, luckily I used a parcel locker and so I got a notification to pick it up at a post office a few suburbs away.

2) despite no damage to the outer packaging, Predaking's box itself had a huge hole punched through the box art, indicating it was already damaged during the picking process.

Quite disappointing really.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    I ordered the POTP Predaking on 24 August and it arrived today. Unfortunately, there were two issues:

1) the shipping label had the wrong address, luckily I used a parcel locker and so I got a notification to pick it up at a post office a few suburbs away.

2) despite no damage to the outer packaging, Predaking's box itself had a huge hole punched through the box art, indicating it was already damaged during the picking process.

take a photo of the hole and show amazon, they'll give u some cash back.

Mine arrived without issue or any visible damage to either box. So... bad luck? But yeah, Amazon may offer you some credit, or may ask you to return for a new one. That may or may not be worth the hassle for you.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    Mine arrived without issue or any visible damage to either box. So... bad luck? But yeah, Amazon may offer you some credit, or may ask you to return for a new one. That may or may not be worth the hassle for you.
    Yeah, it was definitely bad luck for the damaged packaging, I was more annoyed that they got the shipping address wrong as it could have been shown as delivered but to another address which would have been a pain to sort out.

I've had no issues with Amazon in all my other orders but just wanted to vent a bit as it dampened the excitement of getting Predaking. Contacted them via chat and they issued $20 credit so all good now
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Galvatran Guest

Yeah, it was definitely bad luck for the damaged packaging, *snip*

I've had no issues with Amazon in all my other orders but just wanted to vent a bit as it dampened the excitement of getting Predaking. Contacted them via chat and they issued $20 credit so all good now
    I foresee non-MISB collectors doing a DIY poking a hole in the box & claiming a a partial credit from Amazon. Sad but true.