Page 97 of 188 FirstFirst ... 77879293949596979899100101102107117 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by lmaotimmy View Post
    That dedicated transformers page has some interesting listings

Hasbro Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects Leader Gavaltron
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Hasbro-Tra...ef_=ast_sto_dp

Hasbro Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: K Golden Deluxe Terrorsaur

Hasbro Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: K Golden Deluxe Ranger Puffer
    I believe that's been discussed in the rumours section.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Just got charged for my orders of SS Dino and BB Starscream!

So I got my Botropolis pack.... and Ironworks has a broken arm.... who’s got advice on getting replacements?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    So I got my Botropolis pack.... and Ironworks has a broken arm.... who’s got advice on getting replacements?
    Contact Amazon customer support, they sometimes even give replacements without asking to send the old one back.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Contact Amazon customer support, they sometimes even give replacements without asking to send the old one back.
    If its not sold by amazon au then they cant generate replacements for global us uk items

As Lucretia mentioned, overseas Amazon items cannot be replaced. If it's not Amazon AU stock, Amazon support would often ask you to return the item for a refund. They would create an item return label for you. If it's an overseas stock return you'd probably have a CN22 customs declaration to complete.

Is there a specific support? I sent a message to the online returns thing but there is 3 different ways of defining damaged item.... which is correct?

Either 'The item is damaged but the.....' or 'Item defective......' would probably be your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Is there a specific support? I sent a message to the online returns thing but there is 3 different ways of defining damaged item.... which is correct?
    just open online chat for best results scroll down to bottom of page Help -> Need more help -> contact us

I decided to take a chance and order Unicron Galvatron. Given he probably comes with more accessories for Unicron I'm hoping he doesn't get cancelled by Amazon.